or Connect

Posts by sherryvhkb

Oops sorry. 12 dpo was a bfn. Currently 14 dpo waiting for af...probably tomorrow or mobday. My last lp was 16 days. Hey everyone. Im just laying low and working through my thoughts.
Hey charley. I hope your appointment went well. Do tell. I dont know about long winded but i'm impressed with yoir typing stamina Indie- you rebel - count down to femera!!! WOOOOOOO!! Chrissy- stalk away. Your af is waiting for mine so that we are cycle buddies again. Afm: woke up. 4am. Restless all night. Threw up. Yuck. Back to bed. Sooo tired....hmmm fmu on a cheapy- negative. Work. Take dd4 to lunch and airport. Driving back. Racked with waves of...
my message got cut off on the subway....   ps ahikaru- love your style- you popcorn munching statistician lurker!!!!you crack me up.
NYC twist- friggin jackhole! Haha And thanks for the stats but they dont apply to Frer which have been handed down from God.
    hello:   toothfairy & Indie- 1 word- nesting- when that kicks in you will be a babyproofing force to be reckoned with.   Toothfairy: i have 2 very different and kind of...odd songs- R. Kelly worlds greatest.  and when i went down to the river to pray from the oh brother where art thou soundtrack.....oh and also oh happy day from sister act the movie.  i guess two are lifting and one is rather meditative- they river song i put on repeat.  I love your over...
Good morning.....??? Maybe Please forgive me very afm post. Well 9dpo and im just officially upon waking up not feeling it. I feel empty where im hoping to feel something. Temp is up, but i wonder if that is related to my cheat. I ate cake, pizza, and fried chicken. I had an awful stomach ache and that mystery energy is long gone. Couldn't wake up this am and i am dragging!!! Glutens be damned! It was all so yummy but not worth it. After droppping dd5 at school,...
Hey everyone. Ms d. I keep my thermometer and cell phone under my pillow. The alarm on cell goes off, the thermometer is there. I temp, enter it into my phone, and eithet get up or go ba k to sleep bepending on the day. I had a slow time getting back into it. Even leaving it on the nightstand was too far out of view and i would forget it. Good luck. Cbaa- i am still so sorry.... i think i was convinced you get it. Ah well clean slate next time. I dont feel very...
Hey everyone. Ms d. I keep my thermometer and cell phone under my pillow. The alarm on cell goes off, the thermometer is there. I temp, enter it into my phone, and eithet get up or go ba k to sleep bepending on the day. I had a slow time getting back into it. Even leaving it on the nightstand was too far out of view and i would forget it. Good luck. Cbaa- i am still so sorry.... i think i was convinced you get it. Ah well clean slate next time. I dont feel very...
Ooohhhh. Cbaa im so sorry. It feels like my own bfn which often feels like a blow to the gut. Enjoy your cheat and relaxation til surgery. Dont disappear now.
Hey bebe i missed your post. Perhaps yes on the new RE....the good ones seem to make you feel great. Good luck with your last clomid!