or Connect

Posts by sherryvhkb

Charley- welcome- hugs- glad you've popped up. What the HECK happened??? When?? Hmmm polyps sound like Indie. I am due for my 1 yr post surgical hsg next month. I am so d@#$ afraid that my other tube will show blocked. Cbaa- its saturday. I cant sleep because of this internal gf cocaine that my body is making. Good luck. I am thinking of you- saying a gazillion prayers for you. ...and feeling nervous. Is this how the dh:s feel??? Only without the built in...
Oops 6 dpo. Im wishful thinking.
Cbaa- yes- im not even missing caffeine. Dont get me wrong...i love the energy..i guess its more just the mental restfulness of sleep. My brain feels a bit tired but my body is wired up!! I exhausted a 12 and 15 yr old today. They are collapsed!!! Im thinking whats next!! I dont have prometrium sleepiness at all. I kept reading about it but nothing. Coco pebbles are gluten free. I am like a gf poster child now!!! Indie ...subliminal message....FEMERA.... clomid only...
PS. I have extra energy..but little sleep. Going to bed later- wide awake between 4-5am even with time change!! Cbaa did you experience this when going GF??? I feel like i have an espresso IV or Im a drug user or something...glad this started prior to prometrium or id be concerned about whats in that little capsule.
Bebelove. Clomid can also thin out your endometrisl lining. It defeats the purpose as that makes it very hard for implantation to occur. Any us in the past few days....you are also at the lowest dose. I started at 100mg. People often increase by 50 mg each cycle although it sounds like perhaps its just not for you. I refer you to cbaa who can tell you what to eat to beef up your lining and extend luteal phase. I know b6, vitex, and pineapple core (it hurt my...
Bebelove. Clomid can also thin out your endometrisl lining. It defeats the purpose as that makes it very hard for implantation to occur. Any us in the past few days....you are also at the lowest dose. I started at 100mg. People often increase by 50 mg each cycle although it sounds like perhaps its just not for you. I refer you to cbaa who can tell you what to eat to beef up your lining and extend luteal phase. I know b6, vitex, and pineapple core (it hurt my...
ok- stopping one more minute...not to get all mushy or anything...but can i just say how thankful i am for everyone here.  I cannot imagine having gotten this far without the support I feel here, and without being able to look forward to everyones posts...and yes to be able to vent as needed, and just gather my thoughts when I'm feeling shut down by life.  Thank you all- every time i pray for myself i pray for all of you too- i  am hoping the devine powers that be can...
Ahikaru....pass the popcorn!  haha that was great!   Cbaa- well- triggers gone...next step...bfp...good that you got your surgery date for 2 weeks, but you better not need it!!!  come on Saturday!!!!!! Thank you so much again for the GF incentive.  I went to trader Joes yesterday and strolled out in great joy- gluten free waffles, pancakes, ginger cookies, CHOCOLATE CHIP, brown rice crispey treats, and bagels- yes bagels- it must be popular because at 2pm the gf...
Hi!!!!!! Toothfairy formerly known as Cbaa____ WHERE are the results!!!!! aiiiiyyyyyy   Hey bebelove- welcome- and hey- where are your results too!! Jeeze you ladies keep us hanging   Wow gtree- thats quite a trip- i hope it's for more than the shower- overnight at least... :-)   Hey ms. D - how goes the charting etc??   Indie- hows your mucous????    afm- started the prometrium 200mg vag last night- my stuff smells like buttered popcorn- weird-...
Yay indie...i think...when would af have normally been due? You'd have probably been at O right about now huh? Are all DH's squeamish or just grossed out about this? Ok mine is a gynecologist and if we MUST talk about any of it he is rushed and snappish...thank God for my RE and MDC. Its 72 degrees in NYC! I just washed the car- spring feels good after a long rainy winter of BFN. I hope its nice friday i have beach plans!!