or Connect

Posts by sherryvhkb

I'm hoping to gather some opinions. RE perscribed crinine 8% but i have to get prior auth from insurance. I was having a hard time getting ahold of her (re) so DH wrote me an Rx for prometrium 200mg 2x day. Them RE's resident assistant called me and left a message that i could take prometrium 200mg a day. Or 100mg 2x day....then of course i do some thread reading and ot seems prometrium is often 200mg 2x day....i am confused as to how to take it. Any experienced users...
Good morning   I am still on the quest for my progesterone.  So dh after trying to get a compounded 8% progesterone- then called in prometrium....it has just released this month a generic.  Thats good...i guess...but no one has it.  they ordered it for this morning, but i just stopped and it's not there yet.  My chart however only puts me at 3 dpo...so that would make me on time to start this prog.  but late to O after a positive opk.  hmmmmm, but i'm not so sure.  I...
Good Monday Morning everyone.  I hope the sun is shining wherever you are!!! I know it helps to get me moving in the right direction.   I need to post....or lose my mind...so AFM first!! because I am banging my head about this progesterone cream.  My RE is actualy a professor...who still see's patients 2 days a week.  She is an amazing woman...older...and so smart but still you could hug her (she actualy does research and published with treatment for endo...
Hey ms.d enjoy your clomid break. Gtree- you go girl- i'm all for one upmanship!!! Triplets! Cbaa- yeah yeah i know. I was high on diet pepsi and stuck in traffic. I freaked....but perhaps you should poas in the morning.....please get a bfp!!!! indie- thanks for the link...Chimi anyone...? I am free of househuests and will spend at least the mext two days cleaning. Yuck. Them dd#4 arrives for a week visit on thursday! Yay- that will help distract my tww. I am having...
Ok i cheated and had a diet pepsi in place of the bagel i was dying for. I think the caffeine after so long without has made me hyper. Now that im out of traffic i realize its way to early for cbaa to be holding out. Indie your situation recap made me almost teary. Yeah i might be a little hormonal but hugs.
Everyone knows the tooth fairy is mom....are you holding out. I just pulled my car over!! If they find me in my car post heart attack im blaming you!!!! Post post post!!!
Omg cbaa- what does that MEAN????!!!!!??????? WHERE ARE YOU!!!
Hey everyone! Welcome Pearlina!   GO CBAA.....come on!!! I NEED you to get a bfp!!!   Oh MSSSSSSssss. Dddddddddddddddd...where are you? your not on this page...   Gtree- I agree on the "raging lunatic"  I DO NOT WANT MORE...but i guess i will....   stasi...are you still out there...somewhere? reading?.    Indie- well yes 30 days after a d&c is reasonable.  30 days after surgery is reasonable, 2 weeks after a mid cycle stop of birth control is...
it's not ever faint- for a FRER!!!  definatly there!!!!!  Congrats!!   hold it over the light from your cellphone in a dark room- space- it will light up and you can see really well.