or Connect

Posts by sherryvhkb

GOOD LUCK INDIE!!!!!!!!!!!
Cbaa- you snow scared me!! I had to check the weather! Wow- so how are youfeeling?? Thats my only concern with the gtopins. What day did you start? Well i'll be cd11 when i go. It would have been ok before clomid when i o'd day 14-15. Now it seems i am stuck at cd17. 6 days prior to o. Indie- good luck again!!!! Im feeling better already being excited for you two!!
Hey Indie   well.....he is just a pia.  Scientificaly ivf made sense- so he said- then everytime i tried to make an apt. he balked- or had an excuse- for about 2 years after  first had my tubal reversal scheduled.  he decided he couldn't have some guy in a lab manipulating his genetic material into a child- so science went out the door- tr surgery happened- here we are- being as "natural" as possible.  grrr   I hope RE makes me feel better- my labs are good.  i...
hello everyone.   I'm here....CD4 blah! grrrr   to catch up: we are definatly not on the same page as far as how far to go- me: gon.tropin me!!! IVF me- yesterday please...but ive started to softly mention the iui thing....i guess we will see.  I did my day three labs monday, although it was closer to day 4- AF showed Friday- LATE!(CD33)  now i think my RE appt (3/5) is thrown off as she was going to survey follicles...they will only be mini's by then.  My...
Ummm i think i must have some clomid lingering somehow- i'm sure feeling emotional... trying to look forward to re appt. Day 3 labs coming u so i'm reviewing....also reading around the boards and kind of wondering how far I will go...i mean this desire sure does have a way of eating up your sanity if you let it. I guess i'm the type of person who says - heck who needs sanity if your going after what you want!!! But being part of an us with an overselfcontroled...
Hey you!! Most say NOT FMU- but same time each day- after holding it for 4 hours without a lot of fluid. My clearblue easy digitals are the only ones ive seen say fmu is ok. Furthermore- some people have a short surge- so testing only every 24 hours may miss it. I test svery 12 hours. I did not like the regular. Test strips. As it leaves it all up to interpretation of what line is darker. It drove me crazy!!!! Good luck
Wow 2 chemicals and a round of bfn's...i guess it wasn't our month...empathetic embraces all around....waiting for af...feeling heavy...like when you can tell the sky is about to burst into rain!! I hope the few of you still lingering have better luck!!"
Sorry shell. That sounds like a short lp. My 12 dpo frer was bfn. Sooooo im just waiting for af.
Hey!! OUR thread is sinking! Where is everyone. I'm sulking...but there are no posts to read. Thanks for the hugs msD! Cbaa...you are 12dpo...but knowing you no test!! I hope that disrespected pipsqueak follicle is getting busy in you right now! Indie...waiting...you never told us if your dog was ok- im guessing so. Stasi...? Gtree- excused. I have for the first time in 9 months an aversion to poas. I'm 13 dpo- i know af is coming- day nefore i always wake up with...
ugh- most post disappeared!   ok Indie- it sounds like march will be a clean slate- cheers to fresh starts   cbaa- wow- i am sending you NOT endo waves...you haven't been complaining of anything...are you STOIC???? probably since you have all that willpower not to test!!!   Ms.D- sound like a nice day.  I'm glad you found some friends to conect with an the ttc.  and may i repeat- don't let me come over there- for any ounce you gain dh needs to drop to one...