or Connect

Posts by sherryvhkb

Oh Ciga- sorry. Me 11dpo bfn. With a frer. I find that rather definative too. Especialy since o was so definate. Here we go again.
10dpo pm edition: bfn. But we are home at last. Showered pajamed and hiding in mr 3rd floor bedroom as mil is here and there could be blood shed if i get criticized right now. I am also smell senitive and nauseas as can be right now. Like an awful hangover with bed spins....if i remember back that far. Glad to be home and in bed though!!!! Trying to decide about testing in the am.....
10 dpo- bfn. Starting to feel pms bloated, little crampy. :-( still a pediatric unit captive, but dd is feeling better. Indie- i like the polyp diagnosis. I makes sense and is easy as plucking some grapes- then. Vuuu-alahhh you're good to go. I will still bet you do NOT!! Have endometriosis. If you do i will not poas in March!!! Cbaa- Msd. Gtree is excused as she is doing the hustle south of the boarder.
Hey shell....i was excited to see a drop. Implantation. It seems way to early for an AF drop. Mine tends to go up and down the whole 2ww. I think thats pretty normal as long as its above your coverline. Go to fertility friend chart gallery and select bfp charts- it should make you feel better. I am in the hospital with Dd- dehydration- so i couldn't temp at all!! Its driving me crazy!! So are you testing tomorrow??? Or waiting til sunday???
HEAR YE HEAR YE!!! POSTERS, LURKERS, CHEERLEADERS, AND READERS....i have posted a graduate thread of sorts as many of is on here are no longer on Clomid- first cycle or otherwise, but we like hanging out together! So please come check out ' taking the scenic route..." posted today...i hope to see you all...or just feel your presence...over there.
Hello Everyone. This is a "grad thread" of sorts for us 1st cycle on Clomid ladies.....who are no longer on our first cycle of Clomid but have enjoyed each others company and support. It is also for all those who have neen lurking, following, chiming in and cheering us on. It is for a group of women all trying to get to the same place by taking the roads less traveled. We all have a journey here- some longer- some harder...we all at different times come up against...
:shyOMG!!! MS.D - i was sooo bloated i looked 6 months pregnant...water weight and bloat and nothing fit, but that was ok be ause i was so emotional it gave ne some good reaso. To cry AND- it allowed me to threaten to sit on dh if he was mouthy!!!!dont give him a smack give him some clomid!! He can get moody and bloated- tell him its a taste of whats to come!! When you get your bfp your belly will grow for 9 months and you'll be moody. Don't let me come over there and deal...
OMG!!! MS.D - i was sooo bloated i looked 6 months pregnant...water weight and bloat and nothing fit, but that was ok be ause i was so emotional it gave ne some good reaso. To cry AND- it allowed me to threaten to sit on dh if he was mouthy!!!!dont give him a smack give him some clomid!! He can get moody and bloated- tell him its a taste of whats to come!! When you get your bfp your belly will grow for 9 months and you'll be moody. Don't let me come over there and deal...
Hey chrissy- thanks!! I hope all is going well with you! CHLOE'S MAMA- we've made it to 8!!!!! Ciga- you show great will power. I think i'm starting to agree about the not testing early. Next month perhaps this poas madness will be out if my system. Heather, Karen, and all- i am internet Bad!! Last night i lay in bed reading birth stories...i can't help it- and only admit such things here! I thought of knitting, but i'm afraid of knitting a bunch of baby things i'll...
Wow! That is restraint mssonja- although- shen i had a hopeful smear last month i did NOT run out and get another test because i wanted to feel that maybe hope and was afraid of a bfn. Shell- beautiful pic! Are you old enough to ttc? I had a 7dpo temp drop and i am hoping hoping so hard that it is implzntation!!!