or Connect

Posts by sherryvhkb

Jenni o thanks for the encouragment. Ms. D. Careful- thats when it sneaks up on you. When the timing isn't great. Indie.....lying low....i hope all is well with you and your dog I feel so good lately after the Re adjusted my metformin and gave me some tips to fight the side effects. 7dpo and chomping at the bit to test. I had a temp drop this morning( PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE IMPLANTATION) I am also craving chunky peanut butter like crazy. I dont like it much...
Shell77- Sweeeet puppy. Aww i need one! Implantation??? Hmmm. We WILL make it to saturday....or at least friday. I wish i could explain feeling so emotional myself, but i'm at a loss. I have been having intense craving for peanut butter. Not a usual part of my diet. It has me wondering if my body is deficient in something. Any ideas all you nutrition guru's...????
Mssonja!!!!YAY!!!!! SO EXCITING i hope it stays that way! I think those dollsr store tests are great!! Shell77- im trying to stalk your chart! PLEASE enter you temp- haha.
Hey everyone happy valentines day!!!! Yeah ciga. It's early. I was wishing i was far enough along to test today too. Instead of a romantic valentines bfp- i'm hoping for a nice presidents day bfp. Karen- what kind of opk? The regular one the test line has to be as dark ir darker than the control. I would bet you o'd about cd17. I know you can keep getting positives for a few days...those things were driving me crazy so i switched to the digitals and test twice a...
I would guess cd15. Mine doesn't place crosshairs for O until i have three elevated temp days. I bet if your temp is still up tomorrow that was it. I didn't have a real clear temp drop for O this month either. I think because my time was off. It never fails that i hsve insomnia around o when i'm trying to temp so carefully.
Ciga. I am so sorry. Thoughts of my kids bumps, scrapes, burns and stitches still make me cringe and queasy. They laugh at me about it now. My second- in college- decided to get her belly button pierced- i cant see it!! I think i'd faint- haha. Yeah its early and no sense adding stress. I never thought about testing before. I just always ended up pregnant. Alao i never had symptoms until a week or two after missed af. Good luck at the doctors. Firsttime- don't...
Hey sahm i was browsing old posts today- any update?
  Culturally- the mother is everything to her sons.  anything they have is hers- the brother- is husband to the sisters(not sexual) and also considered father to his siters children.  Biological fathers are only that.      I don't know WHAT to do.  I see this forum is mainly about happier and more mundane things but I am hoping someone out there can talk me down. 
Hey ms. D. It's tempting to say the obvious....you're late...? I'M not sure i could actually leave the forum until we've all made it through. Perhaps a different thread though as cbaa is right. So many of the established threads are kind of full....i hate to lose the feeling of community with everyone here...any ideas? I am as you are probably all to aware 4dpo. I had a great day in central park yesterday. I felt more my energitic self than i have in months. I am...