or Connect

Posts by sherryvhkb

Oh and TF.....you lurker....any symptoms? Where else but here could you have a dozen plus people that you've never met all hoping so hard that you vomit?
Hi everyone. Shelly I will try the sweetest thing! I think we will be 2ww together. You have a bit more invested than I do. I think I will be thinking more about yours. Chrissy. I realize how much I have become a part of my surroundings there. I find it especially full filling to manage the wood go heat the house. It is grounding to slow down enough to know each tree that makes you warm....I may end up an off the grid hippie chic naturalist. If only I could have...
Oops movie was then she found me. Bette midler, Mathew Broderick. Good movie. Haha. Airplane. I watched part of cone heads the other day and couldn't believe how much more of the humor I got now.
Lovely bumps!!! Chrissy you're bold!!! What a great way to shake things up. Your hair looks so nice and smooth. I am battling the frizz in all this rain. Glad your feeling more confident chord. Adie sorry about that work drama. Its crazy. I always hope for karma in those situations. Being the better person is bound to pay off. I came out of the woods. Haha and decided to indulge in a rare movie. I watched 'Then she saw me'. Well the blurb didn't mention the bits...
I brought my beads out to my favorite spot today. It has been a contemplative day. I sometimes put them in my pocket. The way I once carried rosary beads. I've been starting to post all day, but my thoughts are scattered. Sitting here in the middle of nature and or God, and growing things, rushing water, fresh from rain Forrest air you are all in my thoughts. A sisterhood of pain, misfortune, determination and celebration. I am thankful for having "met" all of you...
Hi everyone. Mamas keep cooking. Sila I can't wait to find out if it is a boy!! We were so sure my dds was a girl, but after 5 that's all I can imagine. I think Tf has a girl.... Chrissy I hope your mom and your life are getting back to normal! Indie. Please fast forward!!! I can't wait! Shell how exciting! It is very hard to get used to being at home. Some days I feel like I'm going crazy!It wAs always so great to get a day off.... but now.....going for groceries...
(((((((((((((HUGS TF))))))))))))))))) I THOUGHT RESULTS WERE TOMORROW. 48 HOUR REPEAT?
Yay! Great news!!! Breath a big sigh!
Hugs Chrissy! Ruzzle me while you wait! Hugs again.
Hi all. Bfn all weekend and beyond possible now....still trying to figure out what now. Dh is afraid that if my tubes are blocked we could be asking for trouble and that perhaps my cp was an ectopic that resolved. He thinks I should get an hsg. That is hard to do being here and trying to get to bk at the right time. Soooo just thinking. I am really just tired of being in this space. So I dunno....sorry no personals I am exhausted and have an overnight baby that I just...