or Connect

Posts by ssun5

Some woman die from childbirth "pain" !!!        I call foul. Absolutely not true at all. Total fabrication.   Give me even one fact from a reputable real Study showing that the cause of death was: pain.   You need to study more.   http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs348/en/   "Why do women die? Women die as a result of complications during and following pregnancy and childbirth. Most of these complications develop during pregnancy. Other complications...
Please check all their stats.   The people still catching "measles" in third world countries don't even have to have a lab confirmation as you have to have now in America and other first world countries. There are over 10 other rash like illness (with no vaxes) they could actually have.   I do believe that kids can still be catching measles but until they want to help sanitation, nutrition etc.... kids will still be dying regardless what kind of vax measures they put...
I only have time to comment on the Measles portion.   Before the introduction of the Vax: the Illness would be diagnosed with: 1. Generalized rash lasting around 3 days 2.Temp at or above 101 and 3.Cough, coryza or conjunctivitis   Serologic verification and contact with another verified case was not necessary before the vaccination era, even though there are at least 10 other infections that clinically resemble measles.   What it takes to have a diagnosis now...
Also, it is near impossible to find read prevalence rates. (Unless you look at One subset group of people like the Amish)The books now will say from the pre-vax era: 4 million cases a year going on by counting every single child born that year. (Just an example, not real numbers being used) They didn't confirm each case with lab confirmation: which is what they began to require the Moment the vax came out for it. They also claim that if a child gets the MMR and then gets...
It won't change anything. "Immune compromised" is a fun word for pro vax side to throw around to pretend they care about unknown kids. There is no such thing to them.(If only 1 out of a million gets hurt from a vax anyhow, out of the 4 million kids born each year: that make 4 adverse accounts a year. It is safer to vax them all you see! ) I have never seen or heard of ONE case of a person with any issue that shouldn't be vaxed according to them. They might make an...
Yes, Texas has super easy exemption into school and college. :-) They have philo-religious and medical. You have to send off to TX to send you as many forms as you would like though-it can take at least a week. Then you just mark off whatever Vaxes you want to avoid-take it to a notary to sign it and then the school keeps the form. It makes it easy for parents who sel vax as well.
I can't imagine them being honest in any way shape or form.   When I had to sign the form for TX exemptions.... I almost fell over laughing the form they send along with it to try to get you to change your mind. With listed side effects, the only ones listed were sore arm, leg, redness, slight fever. Then under Heb B: NONE   Yep, none was listed under Heb B   Anyhow, I might just look at the computer nonsense just to see.
Ok, SSPE (the boogyman of Vaccine supporters)   Contrary to popular belief, SSPE is now also a disease of the vaccinated. In Yilmaz et al., "Subacute Sclerosing Panencephalitis: Is there something different in the younger children?" Brain & Development, Vol. 28, no 10, November 2006, pp 649-52   "Three SSPE cases did not have clinical measles infection, and they all received two doses of measles vaccine at 1 and 6 years.... As measles vaccination had been reported to...
I am hopeful that the SA will help and second the Lobelia.   Did you see this?   http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1396342/whooping-cough-questions-weve-just-had-it   Might interest you as well.
Yes Kathy,  I like the idea of #2 best   I have seen new posts have to wait to be approved before it can be posted elsewhere.   I don't like the # of posts stopping someone as it can take just a day to get to the right number and then they could still say whatever nasty things they wanted. Second, it keeps real newbie who might be shy posting a huge obstacle if they really wanted to post and didn't have time to write that many posts.   I don't like the number of...