or Connect

Posts by pregnova

I should try a bath...I normally avoid them in pregnancy, but that actually sounds LOVELY right now. lol
Sillymom- How cute that your dh is having a baby shower!! lol   So, I guess this is this birth's version of prodromal labor...maybe I'm just doomed to always experience that. Sigh. Once again, contracting all night...about 15 min. apart and they were sort of doozies...about 45 min. in length. I'm in SUCH a good mental place though and I seem to be able to sleep in between really well, so I'm actually doing fine for it all...more just annoyed that even with a baby...
Bah! I ended up taking a nap and sure enough they went away late this afternoon. Seriously, I'm just too excited for labor to start...I actually get disappointed when the labor-type sensations go away...it's a total mind game over here. lol   In other news, a neighbor of ours gave ds a HUGE pumpkin. lol. Most random gift ever! But ds LOVES it and we've been spending the day taping different faces (cut from colored paper) onto it. We have like, rabid squirrels here,...
So exciting to see so much activity over here! And so glad to hear you're still doing well Aurora!   A day ago, I was back to being resigned that Babe might not come for a while yet...and then I started contracting again last night...and it's stayed off and on all day so far, so now I'm wondering again if I'll go early. lol Such a game this baby plays with my head! I still don't have an urge to clean though...and I think that'll be my best indication of labor...
lol...a fight over a pillow! That sounds like me and dh when he comes to bed and tries to take the pillows I have wedged under the belly! lol I don't know when he'll learn that I will NEVER share them! lol   poop- I totally never had the clearing out thing before labor started...weirdly I guess. And so there was a tiny bit when ds crowned. The midwife wiped it away and it was honestly no big deal although now that we'll be at home in our own space, I'd REALLY rather...
ooo...good question cindy!   I'm still doing most things I normally did. Def. still all the cooking and cleaning although I noticed DH has been suddenly picking up on his own a bit more. But, I have passed a lot of the responsibility of ds off on DH...they do a lot together now because I just need more down time, and ds still needs so much attention from at least one of us. We're also getting together with a friend and her daughter a LOT, and she's always so sweet...
love the witch hat!! I always like that coffee bean cardigan on ravelry, but I have yet to knit it myself.    I'm in the middle of sewing up cloth wipes and knitting this horribly boring kimono sleeper that I randomly decided I HAD to have and now seriously regret. I don't know what it is about it, but I just don't feel motivated to get it done!
Super cute! What wrap are you wearing her in? It actually looks really comfy for pregnancy!
hibiscus mom- Ug, I know how you feel about missing a bus! I normally don't mind, but today ds and I were out piddling around and suddenly I was getting a TON of braxton hicks and just wanted to get home. Naturally, the bus passed by RIGHT as we got to the stop...which meant a 30 min. wait or walking down this (normally easy) bike path. Ds opted to walk, so walk we did, and it took like two hours of laying on my side to get the braxton hicks to stop. Ugg! I HATE missing...
What beautiful bellies!   Here's 36 weeks!     lol, I picked this one to post because check out the slope of that belly! lol Any lower and this baby would FALL out!