or Connect

Posts by pregnova

Yeah...there's wiggle room in there of just under two weeks although I really DO think the dates I've been going off of are the right ones. I was temping...and the thermometer went wacky right in the middle of a long cycle...so...I must have ovulated in there, and I've made my guess-date based upon CM, cervical position, etc...so I think I'm right, but there's always that possibility. I sort of think I wouldn't have a baby come early unless it was 'cooked'...I just have...
oh, I also wanted to let everyone know about another use for RRL tea. It's known to help with miscarriages in that it either gets it going quickly, or else stops it completely. I had some success with it during my last miscarriage, so I tried it last night...very strong...and several cups of it, and shortly afterwards my cramping/contractions stopped and things got much more comfortable. I thought I'd pass that along in case anyone else needs to hold off some...
Yes, we'd be ok having it at home although it's early. It makes it more likely we might transfer right after though...or have a very small baby that would make me SUPER nervous lol, so I do hope it stays put for another week or so for me to really feel ready to roll. There is some possibility that I am farther along too, so maybe that's it. I hope it doesn't continue like this until the real deal though! It's like hours of regular contractions and being SUPER...
So...losing a bit of the mucus plug definitely got something jump-started for me. I had pretty regular but light contractions all of last night...they died down for much of the day, and came back a bit stronger this evening. It's REALLY hard not to get too excited although I'm still a bit early for it to be the real deal. 
omg...I was just going on here to post about losing some mucus plug! lol Baby dropped a while ago for me, but randomly I lost some mucus plug early last night. I'm pretty sure it's still just practice contractions, but I had braxton hicks type contractions for the rest of the night...   I know that if you just lose some of your mucus plug, it can mean baby is still weeks away. But, if it's blood tinged, then that does indicate labor being a bit closer. Mine had no...
I read somewhere that the head will move separately from the rest of the body when touched. For me, it's REALLY obvious. It's well engaged, but whenever I go poking around the head, there's like a whiplash of movement that feels REALLY awful, but is contained only to that hard ball I'm sure is the head. Very much like it tries to turn it's head away from my touch. The bum and legs don't seem to really wiggle along with that movement. Also, for me, it's now really clear...
Glad to hear from you Zub! I was wondering how you were doing...good to hear all is well.    Cindy- I'm finding that eating throughout the day is sort of forced except for bfast when I always feel like I'll die if I don't eat RIGHT then. But come evening, I could eat the whole house! lol It's sooooo bad, but I think it's actually helping my sleep! lol   I feel sort of boring now. I'm totally set for babe. I have my doula coming for a house visit this weekend, and...
lol Angelorum about not liking the clothing on top, but nothing on bottom pairing!!! I completely agree...it's def. either all on or all off!! lol   I do plan to be more mindful though right when the baby is born. I'm hoping that pulling him or her right up to my chest and with a towel or receiving blanket will be enough to get us some good decent pictures we can share with others. Most of the pics we have from last time either have my crotch in them, or my boobs...
I think I'll be in a tank top and pajama pants that I don't mind getting grungy until things get intense. I'm sure after my first venture into the shower or wherever, I'll just end up naked.    Last time we were in the hospital, but I kept my own clothes. I was in a longish tunic dress top...it hit the top of my thighs with socks for a good part of labor. Once I got into the shower, I never got my clothes back on. lol 
I need three more weeks, and then, I want this baby OUT! lol I'm sooooooo beyond done and soooo uncomfortable. When I imagine feeling this way for maybe 6 more weeks, I just...can't. lol!!!     My latest thing is that I'm having trouble breathing...but it's mostly only noticeable at night when I'm exhausted and trying to get to sleep. I think it's the laying on my side that's causing troubles, but I'm not sure how to remedy it, so I'm just sort of tossing around...