or Connect

Posts by pregnova

I have a sling I sewed and Moby at the moment. We used the sling exclusively for the first week and she LOVED it...and so did I! And then I brought out the Moby and now she refuses the sling in favor of the Moby. lol Like literally screams in the sling she used to love until I switch to the Moby. Bah! I don't mind TOO much except that it's difficult to get her in and out without a fuss, and it's hot when I go into a store that has the heat on! We did just figure out...
Hmmm...I hate my newborn Bumgenius...I swear they leak like crazy, but she's about outgrown them around the waist, so I guess it's just not getting a good fit around the thighs although again...it LOOKS like she's about outgrown that area as well. I actually stopped using them at night, and we're exclusively prefold right now. I have a newborn size Bummis Super Whisper Wrap, and that with a newborn prefold works better than anything else I've tried. Although, I have been...
Yes, I knit that blanket...it's super warm and rainbow! Perfect for around here.    lol, and yes, I'm just playing dress up with my little doll. lol If she goes outside she looks more like this,    A confusion of mama knits!
day 12 here as well!   I got another crazy fast nurser, so while we nurse every two hours or so during the day, it only takes her like maybe five min. to get a full belly and drink all the milk in one breast. At night, she's a cluster feeder until bedtime...and then she'll nurse maybe 4 times in a 10 hour sleep? So not bad at all...and we nurse sidelying then, so I hardly wake.    She's a little doll...I can't believe how in love I am with her...I feel like the...
Congrats Under!!!!   I think the hormones have hit me hard. I was a weepy mess yesterday! No idea why...nothing is wrong, so I assume it's hormonal...I took a few extra placenta pills hoping that would help for today.   So, we have massive amounts of snow today...and while I knew it would snow soon, I'm totally unprepared. None of us have gloves or snowboots...ds has no snowpants or really anything besides his winter jacket to wear outside! Bah! Very unprepared...
I tend to think Babies just like to be next to Mama and the boob. lol We had a snugglenest for ds...used it for exactly 4 hours one night and then he ended up finishing the night on dh's chest. After that, he would NEVER go back into the snugglenest, and we just settled into full on cosleeping with him skin to skin until he was a few months old and sort of drifted to his own area of the bed.   This one is the same only we never planned for anything different. She...
Wishing labor vibes on all the mamas still waiting!    I'm FINALLY getting over the worst of this soreness...I feel like baby girl bruised my pelvic bones when she came down...ugg...no tearing, but MAN it hurts to stand still for too long. Walking etc...is all just fine now, but I'm anxious to be able to stand in one place soon!    I took both kids to the grocery store today...just a short trip, but we walked there...and afterwards I grabbed a coffee and we hung...
lol, springmum- You pretty much described my girl! lol the attacking the hand thing when she's hungry...the hiccups every day...and spitting out the flow when she's cluster feeding! She's a happy girl...has lots of awake periods, and seriously...nursing is going fabulously after my experience with the first weeks last time. I do notice that while cluster feeding, she gets a bit agitated...just in these past two days...because she really just can't take in all the milk...
I'm so behind on the baby boom! Congratulations Mamas!!!! I can't wait to read the birth stories!
lol...one handed here!   nursing is great so far...hardly any soreness this time around. More spitting up though...only after she's done some cluster feeding, and she doesn"t seem too bothered by it. We are officially over birth weight...weighed her today quite a bit over 8lb, so i think we're doing alright!   Pooping seems to be right after a nap phase...but it does take her forever to get it all out!