or Connect

Posts by pregnova

Cindy- be careful, lol the ones that start out as sleepy heads can be handfuls in a week or two! lol I hope she stays sweet! I thought nursing was going better? Is she just slow at it...or still having trouble latching well?   Sillymom- Glad to hear you're ready for labor! It sounded like you had a close call last week that was a bit scary!   Dannic- Overdue...I can't even imagine. Hang in there Mama!! At least you know you really ARE close to holding that baby....
What a gorgeous little girl Boston! Glad to hear that you were able to birth hands off in the hospital! I hope the recovery for you and babe is speedy!
Thinking of you Angel! I bet you'll get labor going once evening sets in and things get quiet...oxytocin levels rising and all that goodness! Stay rested!
AHHHH! swooning over the pic of Aspen in Mama wool! So beautiful! And wow...you got a great fit on those soakers!
Yay Angel!!!! How exciting!   Undertheoak- I am SOOOO restless too. I still have a bit of a cough...and can't IMAGINE getting worse again, so I'm still sticking to the house and trying to take it easy so that it goes away completely. In the meantime, I'm going out of my MIND with this feeling of being so restless. I also can't seem to settle down to my knitting...I've cleaned the house spotlessly like three times over...which has dh on pins and needles that the baby...
oh Boston! Yes, absolutely there's no need to go in for antibiotics or the hospital if you're in a good place with that knowledge! Even testing positive for GBS does not mean that you CURRENTLY have it...nor does it mean that the baby will contract it. It's not normally a problem in the least for a baby born after term. Here's some info on it that helped me understand it when I was trying to figure out how I felt about it from a UC/UP...
Honestly, I wouldn't even worry about the birth kit. You could def. order it overnight if necessary, but also most of the supplies you really NEED are things you'll either have on hand anyway, or else can use something different that's easier to find. I'm sure your midwives could work with you on that one.    I had a few supplies I ordered online...I used In his Hands birth supply, and without having anything rushed, everything was delivered two days after I paid....
Boston- My vote is on a tear in your waters! With ds, I had a big gush all over the floor that made it really obvious, but afterwards, I just slowly leaked...enough to need a pad, but not nearly what I had been led to believe would be waters leaking. Hoping this is your time!!   So, this baby is def. gearing up again for the outside world. I had contractions last night that had me CONVINCED I'd be calling the doula in an hour or so. I was SO tired though that I fell...
Wow! They are SOOO adorable! I can't BELIEVE how big your first looks now! Wowza! Time flies!
wow...I'm having trouble keeping up!   Hiccups- LOL! I just had to laugh at that. This one has insane amounts of hiccups and sometimes they do seem very bum oriented. lol    Yay for a good LC! I'm so glad you got some good advice Cindy!    I am STILL. repeat...STILL coughing out a lung. It's awful.  Friday makes a week of being sick, and now dh and ds are down with it, so we're on lock down quarantine from all of our usual activities. Basically, I just sit...