or Connect

Posts by pregnova

Congrats!! Always nice to have a quick ttc phase! ;-)
Great Thread!   We are ttc #2 as of 3-4 days ago. YAY! I've been ready for #2 since, literally, the birth of my first. Ds is 2.5 (a december 2008 baby), and I'm so excited to expand our family.    Actually, I'm just excited for this to even be a possibility!!! DP has been rather against ttc a second until just a few nights ago. It's been something of an 'issue' for us as I was so ready for another that it was hard for me to respect his need to wait. Now, he's on...
Always an interesting question. With our first, we waited until 13 weeks and then told EVERYONE. lol...I had a horrible doctor the first few weeks who managed to convince us that we would be miscarrying at any moment, not to mention my morning sickness made it literally AWFUL to visit anyone...and, you know, it's that sort of news you want to break in person ;-)   This go around, no one knows we are ttc, no one expects it, and we don't even know when we might be...
Congrats on the BFP!!!! How exciting!
Hi All!    My partner has FINALLY given the anxiously awaited go-ahead to begin ttc #2!! I'm beyond excited...literally dancing all day because I've been looking forward to a second pregnancy ever since I gave birth.  lol.    I'd love to join the list. I'm 23 with one ds (2.5).    Monday Check-In ( a little early) Name: Pregnova Date: 8/28 Chart: nope...going for the relaxed approach for the first bit at least ;-) Where are you in your cycle: pretty sure...
Hello Mamas!    I've been a long-time reader of Mothering and mothering.com...ever since the pregnancy of my first child. My partner and I have finally agreed to begin ttc #2...which is pretty much beyond exciting! ;-)   We have a 2.5 yr old son who was born naturally after a transfer from the birthing center to a hospital where I received pitocin augmentation. The experience was affirmative of my ability to BIRTH a child, but I felt pressured to enter the...