or Connect

Posts by pregnova

I've been thinking about this a bit too! The september due date club is just plain scary with their fast labors! lol Mine was so hellishly long last time that I DEF. want something shorter, but I'd still prefer something in the 8-12 hour range. I think anything faster and it might just be overwhelming to be doing ourselves although I'm trying to be prepared for that possibility. I will mention that even with my crazy long one last time, recovery was a breeze...I was...
lol, wishful thinking springmum! I'm still trying to fight off this awful cold...my energy is back at the point where I could manage a labor...but I have an awful cough and ds has come down with a minor version of what I have, so I'm still hoping babe sits tight for a while. Siiiiiiigh! So annoying to have been healthy for like literally a year and NOW two weeks before guess date come down with this!    I do actually think I have a small leak in my waters though :-(...
Zub- Cindy had her baby! Check the announcements.   I'm also wondering...any full moon babies?
Apparently my body is just smart. lol I had that break in contractions right...and then caught the world's worst head cold. OMG. I felt like I was going to die yesterday evening and on into most of today. I'm finally starting to feel as though the worst of it has passed, but I've been SO thankful that the contractions haven't returned. I cannot possibly imagine how awful it would be to labor while as sick as I felt/ and even still feel. Ugg!    Yay Boston! Great...
omg! Congratulations!!!! What a bigger baby for you! Hope recovery is speedy!
here here micromama. Sooooo hungry all the time. and I'm back to feeling nausea if I delay eating at all! I think I'm going to gain essentially all of my pregnancy weight here in these last weeks! Hoping labor is close for you!   Saraheli- Come on Oct 1st! ;-)   Angelorum- This little one still rolls from side to side when I shift in bed, but throughout the day it prefers my right side and rarely shifts over.    Okimom- I'm sorry you're so uncomfortable!...
LOVE all that hair! Oh my goodness! Congratulations!
dannic- I hope you get rid of that yeastie soon! And, lol, maybe it was a good thing your socks got delivered wrong since now you'll have the right size!!   Cindy-thinking of you!   So, I had a day and night of NO contractions. In some ways it was REALLY nice...I got some awesome sleep...we went to a kids museum and I actually wasn't worried that I'd go into labor right away or something. It was a nice break. I'm really trying to get myself mentally able to think...
Boston- Apparently it's all a myth that first time babies drop before labor. lol I mean, it happens, but def. is not a sign of impending labor or anything. They used to say that with first time mamas baby drops prior to labor...and with subsequent babies, baby drops whenever it wants to and so doesn't hold as much meaning as with the dropping of the first baby. BUT, a lot of homebirth midwives find that to be totally false and say that they more often see first time...
Ahhh! So exciting Cindy! Maybe you'll be holding your baby tonight!   I had some major pick up to my contractions last night. I seriously thought I needed to call the doula and that I might actually have hit active labor when, naturally they completely stopped and I fell asleep. Sigh. But hey...practice makes perfect right?