or Connect

Posts by pregnova

I'm thinking prefold until we're ready for sleep, and then I have a little Joey that is black and orange and SUPER cute...plus super tiny, so that'll be it's first 'picture-worthy' diaper ;-)
Congratulations! and what a sweetie! Love the pictures!
Welcome Grace! What a big healthy girl!
Cindy- I truly can't even think about going 'late'. lol I'm just too excited to think about waiting that long!    Angelorum- Ds woke up a few times when we first switched him over just to hear me say that I was in the room. Now, he seems content to sleep the night through.   I feel huge and super 'ready' for this baby, but I was telling dh last night that I have like no real complaints of discomfort anymore. It's the weirdest thing. I mean, I'm getting...
Dannic- I also haven't used a 'real' diaper bag. I sort of hate diaper bags to tell the truth, but I loved that one off of Etsy because it didn't look like it HAD to be a diaper bag. I need something big...cloth diapering a newborn, plus I already have to pack every time I leave the house as though we'll be gone for hours since we're carless...so snacks for everyone, the normal pocketbook stuff, water bottles etc... Sigh. I'm starting to think I'll just use a market tote...
lol. My 'big money' bet with hubby is that I'll go the 1st or earlier, so I'm seriously rooting on this full moon. Plus, I sort of think a birthday of Oct. 1st would be cool.    Also, that diaper bag you chose is the EXACT one I was swooning over last night. lol My bag that I was planning on using broke the other day, and I'm just not motivated to piece it together, so I've been looking online for a reasonable replacement. I wish it was a bit cheaper though, so I'm...
Chinese food did it for me ;-) Seriously...had chinese food the night before...ate the leftovers throughout the night, and labor started at 7am. lol   Good Luck!
Yes! I'm so excited to have a fall baby too! It's literally the perfect timing for someone who likes to knit ;-) lol Plus, it means all the crawling and being on the ground mobility will start right at springtime when the weather is getting warm. Seems like great timing!   Aurora- lol. I'm counting on that full moon too! Plus, all of my most uncomfortable/crampiest days have been on the weekends, so my doula and I are betting on a weekend baby :-)    I'm SO ready...
Glad to hear from you Boston! Are you our only first time Mama posting? Glad to hear that your tests came back normal! I completely understand how scary and emotional that can be...particularly when it's completely different from your preferred birth plan!   I can't believe you're already more pregnant than you've been Cindy!!! Does it feel longer, or are you still good to wait a while?   I am SO zonked guys. It's ridiculous. I've been soooo good this whole...
I totally never even thought about what type of pad to get besides the most absorbent I could find. lol Woops! I went with some sort of generic brand from Target...I seem to remember using the same brand last time and not having any issues...   Also, I have all these preemie prefolds that I can fold over for when I want to use cloth. I suppose I'll be going with a mix of cloth and toss away then. I actually don't remember having much of a heavy flow after ds though,...