or Connect

Posts by invitnconceptn

Thank u lea for this thread Could u pls put me waiting to know? Ill be back w personals and more.
Pookafaye: I too have had a different time with a short Luteal Phase. I've taken progesterone suppositories many times during my ttc process and i swear it help extend my cycle at least a day or two. Sorry to hear about AF.... she is a such an annoying uninvited guest in our lives. I love your go- get'em attitude with focusing on the next cycle.   Jwaite: I'm so sorry to hear about what you are going through. My thoughts are with you and DP right now. I hope you are in...
Hello all queer ttc'ers I've been absent from here for about 9 mths. I would love to report that amazing things have occurred during that time but sadly not a lot of excitement w the ttc business. So I've scrolled through this thread - I love the support and hope provided on these boards. And good things do happen bc many of the folks who were here when I was here in 2011-12 have gone on to have their dream babies. So it can and will happen for each one of us. Little...
oops I forgot my update...   So I am having a polypectomy this friday at 7:30 in the morning. I'm super nervous about coming out of anathesia . When I had my last polypectomy last year, I had a crazy experiencing waking up and being super anxious- shaking, feeling somewhat paralyzed, and really cold. I couldn't talk and no one came and checked on me for what felt like hours. I'm getting it done in a different place this time. hopefully I won't be such a zombie...
I just have to say I think the stylistic upgrades to this websites are schnazzy!!!   AMT Hey girl. It's so great to see your post. Sounds like your most  recent insem had great timing. Hopefully you will get good news in about 14 days. I'm so happy to hear that DW's health is stable. I will also be happy when you announce your BFP. FX.   Scorpio Thoughts about how to figure out good timing: I really have to say that I have no idea. I typically think that I have...
Outdoorsy: on iPhone so sorry no flashy dancing smilies just yet- I will be back with that. I would like to say though I'm so so so excited for you. You are pregnant- does it still feel surreal? It sounds like all the crazy doctor office experiences you had were part what was supposed to happen to bring u to here. I've appreciated all ur thoughts and wisdom u provided here. Although u so deserve to move to the Graduate list I will be sad to see u go. It's like all my...
Hello all....I needed just a few days to lament about my disappointing news of learning I have a polyp again....now I'm back with a lovely new avatar of my beloved Amira Jane...I swear I could make a 5 year calendar out of all the photos I have of her. All of them mostly looking like this one.   Outdoorsy: I truly hope this is your ticket off this island. I have everything crossed for you right I can hardly write this post. Like everyone else I hope that the AF sx...
So here my official congrats...   East2West So exciting that threadkeeper's luck is alive and well. Congratulations again. It so great to hear in real time how fresh shipped sperm can get the job done!! Stick bean stick!!       (something is wrong with my computer or something - it won't let me drag the emoticons across the page only down- oh well)   Erin:  congrats on your BFP. Saw the photo - it was certainly crystal clear. I...
I want so much to give well wishes to everyone who is having a productive week.i will be back with emoticon parades for e2w, Erin, and pokey. What a great streak!!! I feel a little selfish that I can't be more in the celebratory mood w everyone else here. I'm sorry but I just have had such a crappy day. One of the crappiest in a while - which appear extra crappy next to all the great news occurring here. I had a repeat ultrasound today: my follies I guess have not grown...
E2W:  This POAS business can get so tricky. Here's too hoping tomorrow you get a clearer dark line within 5 mins. I would take a pic during that time frame so you can look at the pic v. the stick to reflect later. I hope that you are getting struck by threadkeeper's luck. We'll all stayed tuned to find out...in the meantime....a little preliminary veggie dance for you     Granite: I hope your u/s goes splendidly tomorrow.   MrsandMrs: I love the idea of a...