or Connect

Posts by Jody Neville

Hello!   I have previous posts regarding my experience with LEAP for myself and my son... it has been very helpful for us.  Is the $595 a quote by Oxford Biomedical Technologies ...the lab in Florida who does the actual testing?  Or is this quote from a LEAP Dietitian?  Most of the time a LEAP Dietitian will be much less expensive than the going through the lab directly.  My fees are less, but not sure if I can post them here.  If you haven't found a LEAP Dietitian...
Hello :)   I would also recommend that you retest since it has been a year.  As it is a challenging diet to follow, it would be quite frustrating to try to implement, not know if your food triggers and/or level of intolerance has changed or not.  The MRT test is a modified and significantly improved version of the ALCAT test.  I would recommend MRT.  It is 90% accurate and tests for 150 foods/chemicals.  Let me know if you would like to pursue this... I can help you, or...
Virginia,  I am not sure if you are still in need of information regarding the LEAP MRT test.  You would need to obtain a doctor's order if you want/are able to get your insurance to cover the test.  Otherwise, you can pay cash.  It is $295 if you go through a LEAP Dietitian such as myself, plus my fees of $245.  If you go directly to the laboratory, the charge is $495 for the test... a total of $995 to include the assistance to interpret and follow the diet plan by a...
Hello,  I am a LEAP certified dietitian with great results both personally and for my son.  I do have information I could e-mail to you. LEAP is more effective than ALCAT, and yes they are going to be testing 180 different foods/chemicals, etc., versus the current 150... but am not certain as to when.  I will find out.  I have also come across another very effective and safe therapy if you'd like information on that, as well (there is no cost to try).  Best Wishes to...
I also have used LEAP for my son who was 7 at the time.  His symptoms are now controlled w/LEAP, which included sinus/allergies, headaches, abdominal pain, diarrhea, poor weight gain, and behavior issues.  He did not miss one day of school last year!  I personally have benefitted on a lesser scale, as my symptoms were mild.  I am underweight and actually have improved appetite now, less achy and irritable/more grounded... as well as improved GI symptoms.  I have since...