or Connect

Posts by Kamiro

to Mothering!       Now I am taking my mod hat off and putting my member hat on:   If/when it becomes an issue or people ask (sneer?) - I tell them it is on religious grounds we do not vaccinate. Mostly it is the truth and mostly it is the simple answer. Typically (if the person has any tact) they will just nod and let it be. Sometimes they want to know more about 'such religious beliefs', and if they're kind and curious I will answer...If not, I just blow...
Meks, I am so sorry about your dog. Really. I hate that any one has to go through that!   UF - I'll read up on it. What news....
Sounds pretty awesome!
Hello Ladies - I just wanted to let every one know that due to defamation liabilities we are not allowed to post negative reviews about practitioners on the forums. For this reason I have had to remove the negative reviews on this thread.   If you have a negative review to leave, You are free to PM a person asking for reviews.     If there are any questions feel free to ask or PM a moderator and we will do our best to answer your question.   Be blessed...
This is just a suggestion of what I use around my home for disinfection & the like - sanitizer etc. I make my own blend of 'thieves oil' which is a blend of rosemary, cloves, cinnamon, eucalyptus, lemon and orange essential oils. For general use on counters and air purifying and spraying on clothing I put a bunch of drops (atleast 50) in a blend of 3/4 water and 1/4 rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle. You could put some (very diluted in olive oil or any other carrier...
That's interesting..
I have had this worry and sadness every pregnancy...I even have it now and this is #5! I haven't ever had it lessen the bond. Squeeze me more for my time, yes...Make some times see crazy...yes. Co sleeping: Heck, we have a queen sized bed and its not unusual for me to wake up with various kids in the bed who crept in early morning hours.   Honestly, I think having more than one helped me to bond even more (once I caught up on sleep) because we did all kinds of...
Little starlet - I will continue to be thinking of you. If you do not find it offensive for me to say so, I will also be praying for you...Be well...
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1384847/summer-2013-chat-for-may-2012-ddc lol sorry to multi spam to those of you who are subbed to all three threads! Want to make sure no one gets left behind or forgotten ~ ;) Summer 2013 chat for May 2012 mamas
Summer 2013 chat. :) http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1384847/summer-2013-chat-for-may-2012-ddc