or Connect

Posts by Velvet005

Quote: Originally Posted by tabrizia I really don't like disposable diapers, and we've been using them again because of the drought. We did have some rain down here on Thursday which was nice, unfortunately it didn't last long. I think they are down 17 or 18 inches for the year, so more would be nice. Overall it has been a nice holiday, but it will be so nice to be home. That is about how we are here. I think we are down 15 or 16 inches as...
Quote: Originally Posted by finn'smama Now this may sound really dumb, but what it Black Friday?: Black Friday is supposed to be the biggest shopping day of the year. That is just what we call it here in TN. I don't know if it is the same in other places. People were actually camping in front of stores last night to be the first ones on deals. Some stores actually opened at MIDNIGHT. I was sleeping away at midnight. Last thing I was thinking of...
Scout is a doll. Queen - Sorry you didn't get sleep last night. I hope your mom will be a big help AND this phase will soon pass. oh and hang in there with the show. It will go fabulously. I just know it!! I'm curious about the "vax shedding" myself. I may have to check into that to find out details ... unless any one knowledgeable wants to share :. Doudat - those rice puffs sound pretty cool. You've got me wondering if I can find any around here . I'll have to...
oh yeah, i forgot to mention before I posted on this thread I went to the April 2008 ddc. It was a bittersweet visit. I was remembering where we were this time last year with our pregnancies.: Every now and then I miss it, but not too much.
hey ladies!! I have still been busy as heck and haven't hardly even looked at mothering since the last time I posted. I haven't read through all the thread but: Montanamama : Sorry to hear about your Grandma . I also wanted to mention your boys are adorable. Lilmomma83: I don't have any advice but I wanted to offer you a . Hang in there mama, you are doing what is best. Listen to yourself Cloth diapers: I have plenty of them and love them but...: I haven't...
just subbing. I'll catch up later. I stayed up 2 day/nights straight doing school work. I finished the project. Now its time to do another : Anyway, lilmama83 asked what i was majoring in - well, it may sound like an easy major but it's one of the more stressful ones (at least we (we being classmates & myself) think so) - Interior Design. I'll post pics of the project when I get it back so you can see but ... i can't put into words the time and effort it takes to do....
Hello to you all. I have been MIA because of school. It consumes all of my time. Ashton has already been to college a few times. He's going to be a whiz kid at the rate he is attending college. I am in senior classes and projects are CONSTANT. I like it but it is difficult with 2 little ones and being a non-traditional student makes it difficult for my classmates to understand (because they don't have families to take care of) and I am in a group with 4 other girls. I do...
Christina - Those pictures are fabulous. Abby is adorable and Amber is absolutely gorgeous!! I can't believe how fast the time is going as well. Last night dh and I watched a slideshow of ds1 and he asked where did the time go. It made me realize how fast they really do grow and how short a time they are babies. So eat 'em up!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by ShyDaisi That's just it though...Most people (at least in my area) don't expect you to breastfeed. Lately, I have started getting the "you're still doing that??" looks and round about comments....and he's only 6 months. What in the world are they going to say or do 3 months from now? Or, 6 months? Or, a year? (This is part of the reason I want to move...) Yea, I know a lot of people around here don't BF. They will go...
NAK Exciting Annettemarie!!! I wish when I was kid free it was too do something exciting. Ashton doesn't have any teeth yet but he will fool me into thinking one is cutting in. So you other mama's aren't alone He is also scooting around. If he wants something he goes for it. Like some of the rest of you, I'm NOT ready for him to be mobile either but at the same time I kinda root for him. I know that doesn't make any sense. Doudat - That is pretty cool that Romi ate...