or Connect

Posts by Velvet005

Quote: Originally Posted by finn'smama I will know how much he weighs next tues. when he has his first wbv. Hopefully my doc doesn't give me too much trouble for not coming in. I won't be posting too much-the internet connection at my folks' place is really.freaking.slow. But I'll be lurking! A Ashton hasn't been for his first WBV either. Now it's getting to the point that I am scared to go. I'm scared they will give me a bunch of crap for not...
Just subbing.... I've been so freakin busy. My head spins around and around trying to figure out what to do next. I try to keep up with everyone and love seeing the beautiful babies. I'm just so freakin busy with trying to get organized, taking care of the little ones and school - which is going to be a real kicker this semester but if I can manage, I will be graduating after next semester!! Treemom - I am also so glad to see you here. Of course you are welcome. I...
Hey mamas! We have been moving so I havne't really been on the net lately. It's up and going now AND I have wireless!! I forgot how convieninet it is. Ashton is doing well. He is such a mama's boy though. He is pretty laid back and easy going as long as I am around. He doesn't mind hanging out in other peoples arms as long as I am somewhere near. Thanks to Queen, I bought a Babyhawk and I'm lovin it. I think we may start going on short hikes. I can't believe there are...
Happy September I am also dealing with a wild toddler. My little man doesn't listen to ANYTHING I say. If he listens to one thing in a week, I'm lucky. Or maybe it just feels that way. : Ashton wears mostly 6-9 mo clothes but I got a 6-12 month outfit and he will not be able to wear it for too long. It is looking a little short for him. He is rolling all over the place. He rolled over for the first time a couple of weeks ago and now he is constantly rolling. Today, he...
: : : : : : : CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait to read about her birth!!! She is beautiful!!!! psst - I LOVE her name!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by kewpie-o We have an appt at the police dept to get Scout's Marathon car seat installed tomorrow morning. Although she technically still fits in her baby bucket, it's pointless to keep using it, since we rarely unsnap it from its base to carry her in it. If I do take the car seat inside a store or something, it's just so it doesn't get too hot in the car. That's the only thing I'll miss about having an infant bucket seat. But I...
I'm still here Wow, there has been a lot of chit chatting going on here I love it!! to the newbies!! I look forward to sharing with you all!! I can't remember the name but I noticed one of you is from Tennessee. What part? I live near Nashville. Annettemarie - I am so glad Daniel is fine - See, I told you he was . Queen - I HAVE to have a babyhawk now!! It looks like it would be easier. Can they face out in it? Ashton prefers facing out unless he's asleep. I...
I don't know what to say. I am so so sorry for your loss. Naomi was such a beautiful and precious baby girl. My heart aches for you. Thanks for sharing your story. Naomi
Quote: Originally Posted by doudat Don't ask for help from friends, they won't understand. They'll tell you it will pass, or will look at you like you're crazy. Go see your doctor. This is highly treatable and very common. I was ashamed of these intrusive thoughts, of the anxiety, of my anger issues. But it is very hormonal. And this (around 3mths ppartum) is normally when it starts getting worst. PM me anytime Yea, my friends tell me just to...