or Connect

Posts by nattery

Hi Everyone   I haven't been that active on the boards but have been lurking a lot. I in in the first month of TTC #1  with my fiancee. We live and work in China until June and then move back to Canada. We aren't actively TTC (we don't time sex ) but are keeping track of temps and where we're at. We're both very excited about the possibility of having kids but also ok if it takes a little while (and we both have medical histories that suggest potential fertility...
Can I please be added to waiting to O?   I'm officially TTC #1 this month! I'm expecting to O on April 1st... this Saturday! Got love weekend O's he he.   Glad to finally officially join this thread yippee hooray!
How long is this study open for? I am currently trying to conceive and will be moving back to BC Canada at the end of June. I will keep you in mind if its still possible to sign up then cheers
eeeeeeeeeee so I am finally ready to TTC this month! We selected March O as our first official "ttc" month. I'm so excited!   Now to share some frustration.   I have always had regular, 27 to 29 day cycles with O on cd 14-16. Every time... since I've began charting... never any divergence.   UNTIL THIS MONTH!   My period is ONE WEEK late (and plenty of negative pregnancy tests to boot). No sign of when AF is coming. What the heck!?!   Just thought I...
yay! I'm 28 and ttc # 1 beginning now too! happy travels towards your goal  
Thanks for the input! I appreciate it!  
So this month is weird. My char is doing things it has never done before... which is odd for me since I have your pretty traditional 28 day cycle with your typical temp rise and predictable ovulation timing.   Anyways, here is my chart:   http://tcoyf.com/members/nattery/charts/6.aspx   On cycle day 15 my partner and I had unprotected sex (it was an oops but a bit of a cheeky oops ;) I had yet to experience a temp rise at this time but did notice creamy cm...
So my partner and I sat down for Valentine's Day Dinner and after much reflection, and careful thought over this past month we decided to start trying NEXT MONTH! Ahhhhhhh so close! The hardest part will be to CTA over the next two weeks while I ovulate... .just had to share that excitment with someone!    eeeeeeeeeee
Hi Everyone!    Well... by the title I think it's kinda clear about what I've been up to.. sorry if this post is TMI for people... but to be fair it is a fertility board    So I was finally re-united with my partner after almost a year of living apart in separate countries. We were reunited on the day that was my estimated O (I had seen in increase in CM but no temp spike by this time). Well we dtd.... repeatedly  and although we used condoms there was one...
Just need to share....    my partner and I are FINALLY living together after a year of being long distance. He comes in three days. That night it's my estimated night of ovulation and we are CTA... FML    ha ha ha. Oh universe... you like to pull fun pranks on us don't you.    Also just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone here. I joined almost three months ago and in that time have gotten off all unnatural forms of birth control and have learned A LOT...