or Connect

Posts by poppyseed2012

Your poor little ones! It's been almost a month, I hope they've gotten better. I would suggest a probiotic. We give our little guy one daily.   Good luck!

For dairy free or vegan mamas!   http://thedecoratedcookie.com/2010/06/vegan-cut-out-cookies-and-dc-water/   I've made these both with the egg replacer AND with an egg. Both delicious. The second time I baked them, I used lemon extract instead of almond. Again, both ways are tasty. Also, I don't keep non-dairy milk on hand, so when making the icing I used water both times.   vegan almond sugar cut-out cookies 2 sticks vegan “butter” (earth balance vegan...
Hi all! I hope you don't mind me re-inserting myself and starting the monthly chat up! (I used the format from November...)   I've loved keeping up with everyone online and realized it's time I make some time to share!             Baby's Age This Month: 7 months, last Friday   How are you feeling/adjusting? I'm feeling pretty good. I've lost all of my pregnancy weight (60 pounds!), plus 15 additional pounds. I still have 15 to go to feel...
Wow! What a great little crawler!
Wow! What a great little crawler!
Love all the cute, cute babies! We definitely have the cutest DDC ever. <3   Oscar 11 weeks old.   Oscar and Grandpa!     Oscar, Mama and Pixie
Oh Ruby, hang in there! Little Oscar was like that for the first couple of weeks also. Barely opened his eyes. He's in week three now and having more extended periods of alert time. It's fun to see his eyes!   Good luck today, take everything slow and just do your best! It will all be ok!
The exact same thing is happening to me!  I think it's post-partum PUPPS (pregnancy rash).Im going to ask he doc about it on Monday though.  I'll post back here.