or Connect

Posts by poppyseed2012

I have PUPPS on my breasts! And it's no fun during feeding times. I can't put anything on it because I don't want to get it on the babe's hands, face or mouth!   Has anyone dealt with this? I also have it on the back of one thigh. Weird.
Oh Lovingthis! I'm so sorry to hear about the little break! How scary and emotional. And the hormones are crazy. I can't imagine dealing with those hormones AND something like an injury to my babe. It sounds like you are doing a great job!   Have fun enjoying your little one and take care of yourself!
Congratulations Onemore!!!   So glad everyone is healthy!  
Great idea Sara!   Here's Oscar with some tummy time!     His first election!     My favorite face ever...  
My little dude got a 6/8 on the BPP and failed the nst. They gave me the options of retesting later, a pit induction or a c-section. We thought hard on it for almost four hours and after many tears, discussions and a phone call with my sister in law who had had a c-section last fall with her twins, I decided to go with the c-section. A surprising factor in my decision making was my gut. It was telling me to make sure he's healthy. And he is! I don't regret my decision one...
  These are flowers for all of you wonderful, wonderful women. I cried through each post. Thank you so much for taking time to share this information with me and making me feel a little more normal and setting my mind at ease.   BIG HUGS AND LOVE!
I'm not sure if the due date club is the place to go with postpartum issues, but I trust all of you ladies so much and so many of you have been trough this before...   So things are going fairly well, however it's so hard! I had thought the placenta pills were working magic, but it may have been the high of giving birth to a super cute baby!   The baby's weight fluctuations and making sure that he's getting enough milk (he lost a pound total as of yesterday, but...
He is so, so cute! I love the blanket. I'm so glad everything worked out.
So far I'm a huge believer in encapsulation! I'm taking two capsules four times a day. I'm on day 5 since my c-section and my milk has come in, my bleeding has virtually stopped, my energy is high (especially considering I'm not sleeping much at night) and my mood is fairly stable - only one meltdown so far that was mostly fueled by happy tears.   Also, usually the woman who encapsulates gets around 100 capsules per placenta. Oscar's placenta made 211 capsules! A...
So here is my baby boy - weighing in at 10lb  11 oz!   And here is our first photo together.   So as the pictures give away, Oscar arrived via c-section. Although this was about as far away as you could get from our birth plan, I regret nothing and am so, so happy to be snuggling with my healthy son!   On Monday, I went in for a routine exam with the midwives and after reporting that I hadn't felt him move for a while, they hooked me up for a non stress...