or Connect

Posts by maggiemay81

Congrats Sienna!! What a cutie, love love her name!!!!
Some girls names picked out.... Moira, Ailee, Logan, Maryn and Olivia. As for boys, Keegan and Keiran or Keir so far... We had 2 solid names picked out the last time around. I can't seem to decide on any innparticular with this little bean.
I stopped breastfeeding in late June, but I am leaking again... ALOT. Guess I will keep the breast pads handy.
I don't really havean opinion. But my nephew, who was 3 at the time, had to be circumcised Asa result of recurring infections. He does remember that...
Oops... The last 2 times dtd, I have had contraction like uncomfortableness. I never experienced this with DD, and am wondering if anyone else has?
I've gained 6 lbs so far (@ 23 weeks). I have a 15 month old and wasn't back to pre-preg weight so I have been careful with my gain. All of it has come on during this trimester. My doctor is happy and I feel good. I figure another 15-20 lbs by the time November rolls around. On another note, has anyone experienced contraction like pain after dtd
Hippy- I have a 13 month old and hadn't lost all the baby weight. I am trying to keep from going over my weight from last time for health reasons, and on my doctor's advice. She is reasonable and supportive, so I feel it is attainable. I just can't chow down on ice cream and pizza as often as I feel...
Hippy- around where I'm from the term grass widow is used to describe partners of people who "go west" tothe prairies for work part time. My husband is a HSE advisor for an oil company, and works 2 weeks on and then is home for 2 weeks off. I have a ring sling. An ergo. And a MEC happytrails hiker. All are awesome for different things. The ring sling was awesome when DD was less than 20 pounds and less mobile. I found once she was 5-6 mos that she would move too much and...
I also second Kamiro...... Jumperoo and swing gave me time to do things. Especially being a grass widow half of each month. They were my sanity some days and I don't regret spending $$ on them.... But i do regret the $$ spent on bassinet, co-sleeper...
Jonesie- where I am from they also do my reveal sex, unless you go private. Policy supposedly due to legal issues if they are wrong etc. As for co-sleeping. We had DD in the bed. She is now transitioned to her crib until 5 am and then she comes in the bed. Honestly we had a pack n play, a bassinet and a slumber co-sleeper ( which was only $50 compared to arms reach which are over $200), and none of them got used much. Arm's reach are actually illegal in Canada, same as...