or Connect

Posts by MRoeber

Hello!   For the past 2.5 weeks, my 6 month old son has been getting tiny red bumps in his diaper area. They've been all over the place - above his penis, on his butt cheeks, in the crease of his leg/groin. A few have become pimple-like, with a white head. He has had MRSA in his diaper area before (3 times in the first 8 weeks of life), so that is always my fear. All of these have been so tiny and come and go within the course of a day or two. I treat anything that...
I have lived the first 28 years of my life without ever having an ingrown toenail. In the past two months I have had one side of each of my big toes surgically removed and been on antibiotics twice for infections in smaller toes. Right now I have bandaids on FIVE of my toes, trying to prevent another infection. The podiatrist thinks it's related to my recent pregnancy (my baby is 4 months old) and that it will just stop eventually. Has anyone experienced this? Did it...
  Hello!    Our family has been dealing with MRSA for three months now and I am at my wits end! I have found the most helpful information from reading the stories and advice on various other forums and discussions boards, so I figured I’d start my own.   My son was born on June 17 by c-section and by June 27, 7 days after leaving the hospital, him and I both had MRSA. Both of us had a single, very superficial blister in our groin area. My c-section incision,...
  Hello!    Our family has been dealing with MRSA for three months now and I am at my wits end! I have found the most helpful information from reading the stories and advice on various other forums and discussions boards, so I figured I’d start my own.   My son was born on June 17 by c-section and by June 27, 7 days after leaving the hospital, him and I both had MRSA. Both of us had a single, very superficial, blister in our groin area. My c-section incision,...