or Connect

Posts by schiljm

I forgot to add - if you need to move every 3 years, unless you are working in Federal court or as an intellectual property law attorney (patents, trademarks), you will need to either take the bar exam or be admitted under that state's requirments for every state you move to. 
I forgot to add - if you need to move every 3 years, unless you are working in Federal court or as an intellectual property law attorney (patents, trademarks), you will need to either take the bar exam or be admitted under that state's requirments for every state you move to. 
I am not a mother, but am a new lawyer looking to start a family.  Law school is insanely difficult and if you did not have a full time nanny or a significant other at home to take care of your children for a good 4-5 hours a day while you study and do homework, i'm not sure you could make it work in law school.  There are many schools that will let you go part time, but each class is very time consuming - for example, even if you're a fast reader, it will take up to an...
Hello!  I am new to the site and joined because my husband and I are just starting to looking into expanding our family.  I plan to stop taking the pill in November, and talk to an OB/GYN about "planning" and all that goes with it, at my annual exam in November.  Any tips that anyone has in the mean time - best ways to prepare my body for a pregancy (and how to mentally prepare - suggestions for good books, etc.) would be much appreciated.  I'm a bit of a control freak...
I'm looking for an OB/GYN in the Grand Haven area.  I have a preference for a female, and looking for someone that can help me with questions about exercise during pregnancy, healty/organic practices during pregnancy, and that will be supportive of a natural birth (no drugs, surgeries, procedures) plan.  Is it acceptable to "interview" the different doctors?!
Hello!  I am new to the GH area too - moved here just over a year ago.  I started going to the Grand Haven Young Professionals events with my husbands, and we met a great group of friends through that, next event is on the 22nd at the Rosebud if you'd like to come (see www.ghyp.org).  I'm trying to find information about local OB/GYN docs in the area (good, bad, otherwise!) as we are starting to think about expanding our family . . . JUST starting to think about it!  Any...