or Connect

Posts by terrimorgan

hello, I'm in need of help or reassurance My 3 week old wont settle at night, at the moment me and OH are doing shifts staying up with him, I go to bed at 9pm and sleep until 4am when we try to bring him upstairs, as soon as he's in the bedroom he wakes and crys/winges for ages so I come down stairs with him. We are getting enough sleep as we do it in shifts but this cant go on We have two teenagers and a toddler and I have PND again In the day its noisy and...
I've craved alcohol throughout this pregnancy, its really upsetting as I'm alcohol dependent and have been in recovery for 2 years now, I just do my best to ignore it
I've drunk it all the way through this pregnancy,I'm 33 weeks with no problems,about 4 cups a day
Hi mamma's, thanks so much for all your advice, I think I'm over thinking at the moment. I KNOW everything will be ok because we are not the first parents to share a bedroom with a toddler and a newborn, nor will we be the last. Susan, thank you for your advice, I've had CBT before, it wasn't for me as after I was raped I had it and it just made it worse, talking and thinking about it all the time. I think I need to just accept the situation for what it is and deal with...
forget it.
Anyone?
Hello mamma's,  I'm 25+ with #4 and am going to try hypno birthing this time after a horrid labour with my last LO. Does it work?  I was booked for a home birth last time but had to transfer to hospital after a haemorrhage (sp?) at home.  I got to hospital at 4cm, was rushed into a delivery room with what seemed like half the hospital, was strapped to the monitors, Dr scanned me, couldn't fined where the blood was coming from, no probs with placenta, thank God,...
  Hello mamma's,  I'm 22 weeks pregnant with #4, I have a 18yr old son, a 14yr old daughter and a 1yr old baby boy and we live in a 3 bedroom house in London. I'm worrying myself sick over what will happen when #4 is born in early march. The problem is there is nowhere for baby to go. ATM the baby is in my bedroom with DH and myself in a cot next to my side of the bed. I cant really put 1yr old in with his brother or sister because he still wakes in the night...
anyone?
  Hello Mamma's, my name is Terri and I'm from London, England.   I'm 6 months post partum, I gave birth to my 3rd child in Sept 11, it was a very traumatic birth, hemorrage at home( planned homebirth), transfer to hospital, epidural and a forceps delivery with a 3rd degree tear.    I'm desperate for #4 already and I plan to start TTC this month. What I want to know is, is it possible to HB after the above? I know I'm going to encounter problems with the...