or Connect

Posts by LadyWulf

DH and I have been discussing haveing another child. I am a bit worried (as is he) about how the transition from 3 to 4 would be. Right now we have a 4yo, 3yo and a 19mo old. When we had our youngest we said that was it so I have gotten rid of all of my tiny clothes and small dipes and such. I still have the big stuff though (except a car seat). Obviously I would have to buy new baby clothes and a car seat. We would also have to start working towards a larger...
I would like to throw in my opinion here since I have owned SEVERAL double strollers over the years. I also have a torn/buldgeing disk in my back that makes it near impossible to carry for more than 30mins or so and also very difficult to lift a heavy or overly bulky stroller. If I were to recommend double strollers it would be: Side by side: Combi Twin Savvy. I had this one for over a year and it was lightweight, folded super compact and both of my boys were...
I just wanted to pop in and give a bit of an "update" on what it is like to have one cut and one intact. My son that is cut experiences almost constant irritation to what is left of his exposed foreskin and glans. It is a constant battle to keep him comfortable. This is no fun for him at all. I have to keep his penis heavily slathered in creams or vaseline and he absolutely HATES me touching it at all even when it isn't irritated. My son that is intact has never...
It has been a while since i have posted here but i have some great news. The other day DH and I were talking to a couple expecting a baby boy soon. DH asked if they planned to circ and they said they didn't know yet. So HE proceeded to tell them not to and told them all he could think of and then turned it over to me. I was sooooo proud of him He still won't openly admit that what he did to DS #1 was WRONG but he sayes DS#2 is intact and it is easier and talks...
OMG I have had the same thing happening to me. I had a weird period and then spotted for a couple weeks. Then a normal period and am still spotting brown stuff. I know i am not pg (3 tests not to mention we use protection). Didn't mean to hijack your post :embarassed I know how you feel eventhough i can't offer even an idea of an answer.
I knew I was running out so i started lowering my dose down a little at a time so it wouldn't be totally cold turkey off of 150mg a day. It ended up cold turkey off of 75mg a day. I do NOT recommend that to anyone. I had headaches I thought were going to kill me and more than once i was tempted to go to the ER because i thought i was having a stroke or something.
old, new, fresh squeezed (or however that stuff is made) I am sure i would get sick on one bite.....
Unfortunately they were probably buying them for the intended purpose of maternity clothes
www.meitaibaby.com is open for orders again. They have a mei tai that has an adjustable bottom like you are talking about. I would just make sure that it was only adjusted small enough that DC sits in it and bends at the knee and is not hanging by the crotch. HTH
Thanks for the support I did call the doctor....my OB to be exact and he did refill it for me. I have to wait until tomorrow to go get it (payday) but i think he gave me more than one refill on it. It is crazy. I wouldn't call him before because i just *knew* they would tell me i had to come in and i would fly off the handle. I didn't even have to beg. Just asked and it was done. Talk about a relief.