or Connect

Posts by dena62711

I'm in Connecticut. I am ok with visits, but gradually leading up to overnights. Ok, so through all of the nonsense ...he decided to see her at my house today. We previously agreed on 12-2:30. He got here on time, stayed til 3:30, was really good with her, until he wasn't...I mean that 25 mins into the visit, he was plopping her in my lap; saying, and I quote, "she needs her Momma. How am I supposed to have her at my place when she is so attached to you?" Ummm, idk!?...
They can go to probate court and file an urgency motion for temp guardianship for the purpose of insurance, schooling, etc. It becomes effective same day. Good luck
The thing I failed to mention is that ALL of my correspondence has been either txt or email. And I've added an ap to my phone that records calls. Another ap that sends his txts to my email (for printing purposes.) So my bases are covered there. Wow Mrs.lotus. it sounds like we are talking about the same man. So out of nowhere today, he emails: gonna try to see her Sunday. Sunday has never been on the table. So I guess bc he set the terms, I should just be expected to...
Wow. So I offered x to visit tonight from 7-9, so he could bathe baby and read to her for night night. He then replied, "can I bring my sister and cousin too?" I said no, that it was too late in the day for visits from others, but that they were welcome to come this weekend but that I was offering him time with her, ie; just daddy time. He replied once again that I'm selfish and keeping baby from him. Wth is going on? Is he just yanking my chain or what???
Thanks for the support. I was feeling like maybe I was wrong. I feel so beat up. It's like a never ending battle with him. I do try to encourage time with him and baby, but unless its at his house on his terms, he wants no part of it. He is a narcissist in its truest form. If its not all about him, its not considered. He gets his "supply" from the attention that ppl give the baby. It makes his head swell and his chest puff out. What I mean by that is, he doesn't want to...
Hi. I'm new to this forum. My story: I am 37 and just had my first child out of wedlock. I have three others, but was married. My x bf was in and out for the pregnancy. Sometimes he was soooo supportive but other times he was a big jerk. Well, we were together from my 6th month until she was two wks old. she is now 3 months old. Since her third wk of life, x has been demanding to keep her at his house overnight as well as for 6 hrs a day, three times a wk. I've had an...