or Connect

Posts by danadavis108

Welcome dandylez! I hope your stay here is short. Keeping fingers crossed for you. Congrats on graduating Andaluza! Keep us posted? AFM, it was all looking so good, but temp dropped yesterday and even further today so I think AF is on the way tomorrow I do chart but I do it on paper instead of FF because my body responds to progesterone slower than normal so my temp doesn't rise for 2-3 days after O which makes my FF charts inaccurate. It predicts my O at way...
Hey ladies! Happy New Year!!!!!!! I've been debating whether to write or not but I just have to get this off my chest. I'm CD24 and things are looking really good. My bbs have been sore for 5 or 6 days now and I've had some quick moments of mild yet noticeable nausea. My temps have been pretty high but this morning it spiked up higher (tri-phasic maybe??). I'm trying very hard not to early test since I'm only 10DPO. A test might work but I'm gonna wait until Saturday....
OMG yay calpurnia7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an awesome way to start the new year
Boots that is amazing beyond words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even imagine how cool it would be to hear your own baby's heartbeat. Congratulations
CD16 here. This 2WW seems like it's going to last forever!!!!!!!!!! Lots of BD 4 days in a row this cycle CD 12,13,14, and 15 with O on CD 14 or 15. Temp went up this am. I really really really hope it works this month. I have a good feeling but I don't want to jynx it. Good luck everyone! Thanks for the new thread doularebekah!
Welcome cry884! I hope your "deposit" on Christmas works Once you post 10 times you can make a signature. It took me forever to figure that one out.
Hey ericaf, can I ask why you had to stop drinking Raspberry Leaf Tea?I'm just curious cuz I've been drinking lots of it and I know in some ways it's good but I didn't know if there are times or circumstances where you wouldn't want to drink it.   doularebekah, good luck with the 2WW. Doesn't time seem to slow down now that you're there?   AFM CD14 here. BD last 3 days in a row including this a.m. and hopefully will again tonight and tomorrow morning. We're...
Congratulations Erica!!!!!!! I'm doing the happy dance for you. Come on baby, stick! PUH I had a friend with blocked tubes and she said it was a very simple procedure. And she got pregnant the next month! It sounds like a fairly easy thing to deal with in this day and age. Good luck! Andaluza I can't wait to hear about your u/s on the 5th! I can't imagine how exciting that must be. AFM, I'm CD9 here. I've been getting acupuncture for fertility this last month,...
Yay Ruby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's like the best Christmas present ever Welcome nemrac917! I hope your stay here is short. There are lots of BFPs lately.
Teamviddy I love the flowers idea! I'm totally gonna steal that one. Erica, congratulations! You are an amazing and strong woman. Here's to another 50 years!