or Connect

Posts by emaya77

HOW is it ok to inject my newborn with vaccines containing mercury, formaldehyde, aborted fetal tissue/DNA, and aluminum, among other poisons,...multiple times, but it's not ok for me to paint my toe nails or have a glass of wine while pregnant???? 
HOW is it ok to inject my newborn with vaccines containing mercury, formaldehyde, aborted fetal tissue/DNA, and aluminum, among other poisons,...multiple times, but it's not ok for me to paint my toe nails or have a glass of wine while pregnant???? 
Honey3 - have you found a holistic pediatrician? I'm looking and live in Collingswood. Thanks! Emily
Hi, Thanks for your reply! I am just seeing it now... Have you given birth yet? I'm wondering how it went at Elmer with Karen? If you haven't had your baby yet...how has your visits with Karen been so far? Thanks! Emily
I'm new on this site, and not pregnant yet, but we're planning this year. Because I definitely want to go as natural as possible, I've got a lot of research ahead of me. Originally I thought I'd want to do a home birth, but because I'm letting everyone "get to me", I've changed my mind and am compromising on a birthing center, in a hospital would be fine, with a midwife. From the little research I've done so far, it seems that Elmer Hospital is the best choice. I've also...