or Connect

Posts by AshHall07

Thanks to both of you!! You've given me A LOT of good ideas, and I cant wait to try them out :)
It lasted throughout my first pregnancy, but yes, it did settle down a bit around the middle of my pregnancy.. but it kindof continued after I had my son too.. my bowel movements never really went back to normal.. I didnt have to run to the bathroom, but it was still not normal compared to before pregnancy. And now in my second pregnancy it doesnt happen everyday, but its bad when it does happen. It does seem to have calmed down, for today at least. Hopefully it stays...
Okay, So constipation is supposed to be a common pregnancy symptom, right?.. well sometimes it's a symptom I WISH I had.. but with both of my pregnancies I have had the exact opposite of that symptom, leaving me running to the bathroom for something other than a full bladder. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this symptom in place of constipation, and if there's anything you did to help the situation.
I was just wondering if anyone had any good ideas for meals for a 2 year old. My son can be pretty picky and usually will only eat chicken, hot dogs, corn dogs, any kind of fruit, and carrots.. Does anyone have any suggestions so I can add some variety to my son's diet? :)
AWW, she is ADORABLE!! :)
OH, and also, they didnt do a great job on my son's circumcision, so if I have a boy, I dont know if I will get him circumcized at birth. I had to have my son re-circumcized when he was around a year old, and I hated to see him in such pain.. but i'd rather he didnt have to have it done twice.. I still don't know what I am going to do on this topic, but I have a while to figure it out..
I am going to deliver at the same hospital I had my son at. My prenatal appointments are at a clinic about 30 minutes away from my house, and the hospital I will deliver at is about 45 minutes away from my house. I am glad that this clinic transfers to the same hospital I had my son at because I had a really great experience there. The nurses and doctors were all very nice, and they let me have my whole family (mom, dad, sister, and baby's father) in the room with me...
Pretty much I just need to vent, but I am also wondering if anyone else is going through the same thing:   I am not with my almost-2-year-old son's biological father because he was not a very good person.. well about a year after I ended things with my son's dad, i met someone, and we are now in a relationship and living together, and my boyfriend has never had any experience with kids before me, but does a decent job of parenting still. Well, today he started moving...
My first child is a boy, and protein is the thing that most made me feel sick to my stomach.. So im not really sure how true that is.. though I do think that maybe just having more of an appetite in general may mean a baby boy..or at least that's an old wives tale ive heard. If that's so, then I must be pregnant with a GIRL right now because I have not had an appetite at all!
My almost-two-year-old has done this quite a few times too.. I am pretty certain it was from bad dreams.