or Connect

Posts by happyfrog

angik thank you for replying. i've left messages over the last couple of months on my midwife's voicemail but she has not called me back. guess she's busy with births. it is good to know i'm not the only one who has dealt with this. and yep, you're right, it is worse when carrying a child around, but i have no other option. my baby likes to be held and i have 2 other children. so, she's in a wrap a good portion of the time. sigh i'll just accept this as my...
bumping.
This happen to other folks? I have significant pelvic pain - pubis symphosis I suppose. . . If I ever lay down on my back or side the pain is intolerable. When I walk, sometimes I take a misstep or something and the pain just grates. . . When will this go away? I had a real long (as in 9+ hours) pushing phase and ended up with another c/s anyways. . . Is that the probable cause?
I NEED my hairbrush as my hair is falling out in clumps. It's officially 'that' time where I lose enough hair to make a wig for another. . . Anyone else in this situation? My kids think it's great - they are having great fun using my stray hair found EVERYWHERE to string up their toys and see how far they can carry them by my hair til the strand breaks and other related 'games' they are creating. . . haven't found hairs in the baby diaper yet - but i know that day is...
i'm going simple tonight. salmon and tomato salad. - got the recipe off the back of the aldi grocery store flyer, lol. sounded pretty good so i thought 'why not' for the menu for this week. *grin* bettyann eta: recipe http://www.aldimeals.com/cgi-bin/recipe?id.18296 1/2 lb. Artic Bay canned salmon, drained , skin & bones removed, broken into chunks 2-2/3 cups Happy Harvest frozen green beans, thawed 1-1/4 small onions, sliced and separated into rings 1-1/4 tsp....
Quote: Originally Posted by SuzyLee With 1 baby bucket and a radian car seat on each side, you can probably fit 3 across most sedans. Have whoever is driving less take the durango, and the other person drive the sedan. If your DH's car is so tiny it can't fit car seats in the back, sell his car and get a versa, honda fit, etc. i agree with pp. also very unlikely your car will be too small to hold 3 carseats. my dh has 2000 model 2 door...
yup dressed. even got a shower today. *grin* tomorrow i'll probably be wearing these same clothes, though. ..
you can bf with inverted nipples but it's real challenging. i had to ep first kid he had no suck reflex among other 'issues' and the inverted nipples really didn't help. avent and medela both have products on the market to draw out inverted nipples. i saw medela's product on the shelf at target even a couple weeks ago when shopping, so check it out. i can almost guarantee that after your first kid (and plan on it being challenging,b ut you can get past the challenges...
both are correct. comes down to preference. cute story!
congrats and ((hugs)) on the c/s. may you have an uneventful recovery. bettyann 3weeks out from third c/s. 'failed' hba2c. . .