or Connect

Posts by happyfrog

not doing anything. i figure baby will arrive when baby is ready. i'd rather s/he send out the hormones to start labor instead of me doing things that might cause trouble downt he road. . . (i think of birthing herbs/epo, etc as interventions - mild, maybe, but still interventions. .. ) i'm fully expecting to go 42-44weeks. i'd rather that and have a fully cooked baby than one that is not ready to meet the world. my first kid was induced at 40ish weeks because he...
how adorable! he's even got a bit of fat on his hips - ooh, that makes me grin! enjoy your baby moon! love, bettyann
I'm guessing you've had 2 vaginal deliveries already? and this will be your first c/s? Can you at least check out: http://spinningbabies.com/index.php?...d=21&Itemid=32 and try some of the suggestions? It might help correct your baby's malposition so that a c/s is not even necessary. You have time to do this before the c/s date. . . Another thought - can you find a chiropractor experienced in webster technique and commit to going a few times? that might help loosen...
Quote: Originally Posted by robertandenith I HAD to post here!!! hehee!!!!!! I am due in Aug but saw your post and couldn't resist!!! I am so in love with my MW and I am doing something special for her, I told my mom to bring her a white dress so she could wear the day of the birth and of course to keep... also I found this!!!! http://www.joyfullivingnaturals.com/...ex.cfm?prod=52 I am going to ask her to use it in our birth but will tell her to keep...
wowsers! ya'll have some seriously long lists! i haven't had the 'urge' to nest lately. . . but i saw some seriously sticky stuff on the shelves in the fridge so I do need to clean those off but i just don't enjoy crouching at this stage of pg to clean them. . . i also need to cut out a couple parts to the christmas stockings and a hat as well to sew up so i can use my kid as a model for the baby stockings i'll be selling this winter. . . i do need to hem the bottom...
Quote: Originally Posted by chirp good point...only now I'm at a loss because that's all i eat!!! Here's my view. There are other people in the house. So you do elim diet and they eat the frozen stash you made up. it's what i did with my first kid who was/is allergic to just about everything in my 'regular' diet. . . bettyann
I'm gonna tell you my 'secrets' to having fast dinners. . . You'll need your crockpot. To have precooked meat for 'fast meals': You'll need: 5-8 lbs of beef/turkey (ground) 1-2 onions, chopped up 1-2 green peppers, chopped garlic - either cloves or the lazy way (I buy jars of minced/diced *smiles*) Simply put the meat in the 6 quart crockpot RAW - thawed if possible, but if not, do this on a day you'll be home so you can walk by and stir it every once in a while. ....
I've been like that since 33weeks. .. . the nice thing is I don't have 'blockages'. *grin* the downside is I don't have much time when I *NEED* to go to the bathroom. .. bettyann
add me to the 'doing good' club, lol. i too am seeing a chiro regularly this pg. i truly believe THAT is the difference. i don't even have swelling yet to speak of. . .usually hits at 37weeks for me but not really anything to mention. if i press REAL hard on my ankles i get a discoloration for a second, but man, it IS spring and I swell up when I'm NOT pg in spring, lol. i am expecting to deliver around 42-44weeks, so i'm glad i'm doing good thus far. BettyAnn 36yrs...
glad it made ya'll smile. i figure you're in the same 'boat' as me. *grin* bettyann