or Connect

Posts by allicyn

So sorry :(
What did you find out?!
I had my first ultrasound at 12 weeks, and we saw two babies and an empty sac. At almost 15 weeks I had another u/s and the sac was gone.   The doctor told me that vanishing twin syndrome is actually very common, and if we didn't do so many early u/s most would have no idea about the second sac. I know that's probably not what you wanted hear though.   I hope you get some answers soon. Being in limbo is always so hard/frustrating.
Thanks ladies!! :)
I spent my first 23 years in North Dakota (Bis, then Fargo for college), before moving to NY last summer. I miss it!! ND has been in the news a lot lately for being an awesome place to live :)
Hi ladies- I know I haven't posted or read much, but we've been busy! Kids are a lot of work, I'm not sure I'll have time to breath when the twins get here! Thankfully with the second trimester comes energy! Hopefully I can pop on at least during nap and quiet time instead of using it for sleeping myself :) We had an ultrasound on Friday to check on an empty sac, and found out for sure baby A is a boy! :) Baby B is modest and wouldn't let us take a look, so we have to...
Oops! My last pic was supposed to be 13 weeks, not 15! Here is 15 :)  
I agree 3 is so much worse than 2. Dd was awful at 3, but 4 has been pretty easy. Ds is turning 3 in February, and I'm scared! I haven't gotten as far as to think I'll have two 3 year olds some day! yikes!!
I'm 15 weeks with my 4th pregnancy (twins this time!) and for the last week or so I've been feeling flutters. Usually early in the morning, or before I go to bed. I love it:)
Oh I'm so sorry about baby b! :( Yes, I'm hoping to get a look at the next ultrasound. It sounds like we'll be having quite a few of them to keep an eye on growth, so I assume we'll eventually find out. We're thinking it must be a girl since it's being shy ;) My boys seem to like to show off their goods! hahaha