or Connect

Posts by Thebyr

Looking for a great pediatrician in the Ann Arbor/Canton area that is delayed-Vax friendly.
I go downstairs to do something and completely forget what. Sometimes it takes hours to remember. Complete blank. I also feel really heavy and crampy these days. I am less enthused with the cervical kicks I'm feeling. 10 more weeks, 10 more weeks....
so - I just felt my ribs and my right side is tender... who knew?
but sugar is soooooooooooooooooooo good. I know I eat more than I should. I passed my glucose test with flying colors.. but I know in my soul I need to be more careful with the amount I consume. It was just such and easy go to when I was super nauseous.    I hate to whine but - MY HIPS HURT!!!!!!! I can barely walk. I try to stretch them out in the morning before I get out of bed.. but I'm limping by 8:30. Doesn't help that I work on the 2nd floor of an old house......
I feel great today... Passed my glucose test. Not even sure why I was worried. I put it off for two weeks. lol   Baby is 2lbs already and measuring perfectly. The fibroid I have hasn't grown any and is still out of the way. My cervix is long and closed and baby is starting to look more and more like a chubby baby. I got some pains but I think they are growing pains. I haven't felt any real contractions since week 23. I'm slightly anemic but I plan on fixing that with...
I never wanted a c-section.. but after having uterine surgery last July - I can ONLY have a c-section. I did have a vaginal birth with my loss baby last March - but it was traumatic and NOTHING like I envisioned. You mourn the loss of a natural birth - but then you get over it when you realize that you still get a healthy baby. It's probably easier still to know you're having a planned c-section versus an emergency c-section..that's just my two cents of...
Yes Kali - I'm certainly starting to FEEL preggers these days.. I'm big and awkward feeling
I watch my tummy jump too... Now I am starting to feel body rolls across the inside - I think I'll soon be able to see those from the outside too. Like dakipode said - it is really alien - I just stare at it all day
Cutie - I'm ALLLLLL about baby wearing but I know there will be times when I just can't - and like you said - who is waking up a peaceful quiet babe to put him/her into a sling. NOT THIS MOMMA. I'm glad to hear that babywearers buy strollers too.. I always knew I wanted a good one but started questioning if we needed one. Also - we drive EVERYWHERE here.. so a carseat is a given. I think the B-Agile/B-Safe will work well for me. I push it around our basement for fun all...
Yeah - if I don't have time to think about hitting that good KEGEL - it's a WRAP!    I tired the cotton ones too Cutie - and still... infection nation - but only during pregnancy. My boxes and boxes of liners will just have to wait until post baby.