or Connect

Posts by Hollysmom

September 1 - 2 - My Goals: 2/20 No Spend Days Track Unnecessary spending $0
I missed August because we were away quite a bit of it, but we actually did not too badly. a. Who you are Kristine Mom to 3 girls. Used to be a big time spender who is now partially reformed. I still want to spend but life has taught me that waiting for things (and paying for them with cash) is a much better choice in the long run b. Where you are going (your financial goals) We want to be debt free and have savings. We are working hard on both and are...
At our school it also depends on how much money they have in their tuition assistance fund that year and how many families apply for assistance. For example some years there might not be as much assistance available because there might be less money in the pool and more people needing help. I also think that a larger school might have more resources because it might have more people who can afford to pay the full tuition amount.
I would love to join this thread. I'm Kristine, WOHM to 3 girls. I'm busy but try really hard to keep things as simple as possible... I have been working on this for a long time... Ways we try to keep things simple: - I love to cook from scratch and am in currently in the middle of preserving dh's tomato harvest - Our girls are not in tons or activities. My two oldest take swimming lessons and my oldest has one other activity. Soccer in the summer and...
That was amazing. Thanks so much for posting the link
Have been on vacation so haven't done much. I plan to get back on the wagon this weekend. 2 old boxes of cereal 1 old dress 1 pr underwear 1103 + 4 = 1107
My answers are below in red. Hopefully they help. I know we have to renegotiate after 5 years. Do we have to re-apply? Our income was higher then because I was also working, however we should be debt free by then (student loan and car payment). If you have made all your payments on time your lender will usually automatically renew your mortgage for the same term at the current customer rate (not necessarily your current rate) Can they refuse to renew our mortgage?...
July 1:Happy Canada Day!! July 2: July 3: July 4: $13 toys and stuff for girls that they didn't need July 5: July 6: July 7: $8 lunch July 8: $12 breakfast, lunch & snack July 9: $68 Pedicure & Eyebrow wax , $1 coffee July 10: July 11: July 12: July 13: $8 lunch July 14: July 15: July 16: $23 snacks for our trip to camp July 17: July 18: $15 lunch on our way home from camp July 19: $11 Breakfast & Lunch July 20: July 21: 13/20...
July 1:Happy Canada Day!! July 2: July 3: July 4: $13 toys and stuff for girls that they didn't need July 5: July 6: July 7: $8 lunch July 8: $12 breakfast, lunch & snack July 9: $68 Pedicure & Eyebrow wax , $1 coffee July 10: July 11: July 12: July 13: $8 lunch July 14: July 15: July 16: $23 snacks for our trip to camp July 17: July 18: $15 lunch on our way home from camp July 19: $11 Breakfast & Lunch July 20: 12/20 No Spend...
July 1:Happy Canada Day!! July 2: July 3: July 4: $13 toys and stuff for girls that they didn't need July 5: July 6: July 7: $8 lunch July 8: $12 breakfast, lunch & snack July 9: $68 Pedicure & Eyebrow wax , $1 coffee July 10: July 11: July 12: July 13: $8 lunch July 14: July 15: July 16: $23 snacks for our trip to camp July 17: July 18: $15 lunch on our way home from camp 11/20 No Spend Days $148 Unnecessary/Frivolous Spending