or Connect

Posts by choochootwo

Our home is in the middle of the woods and this previous winter's warmer than usual weather led to a large number of woodroaches coming into our home. We tried all kinds of natural methods and to no avail, nothing worked. I know woodroaches or palmetto bugs aren't the same as American cockroaches and don't pose the same health risks, but we had waaay too many and they weren't leaving, so after much deliberation we decided to hire an exterminator.    I requested he...
On the skin. Spray, bath, etc. 
I do 1 ml 3 times daily and I use a medical syringe. It's actually a very small one that only holds 1 ml. I find it dispenses a little bit more quickly and fluidly, less splashing around in his mouth. Can you sweeten with stevia?    Yes, K2 is in the butter oil, but Green Pastures isn't sure how much. I called about it and they said the testing is about $5,000.00 and it was too expensive. I think at $70.00 a bottle, they can afford at least one test. Our son didn't...
So funny. I just ordered this for the exact same reason. It looks like it could be a promising part of healing. 
It is absolutely worth it. I've posted on this thread many times about my son's experience with tooth decay ( he's 2 ) and fclo plays a big part in his healing.    But, you may be happy to know that I believe it can also be absorbed in the skin. There's a new facebook group called Natural Alternatives for Kids Teeth and this very subject came up yesterday.    You also need k2 and D3 if you're taking fclo. If you're doing calcium too, add magnesium to it. :)
Our two year old son was showing definite improvement with nutritional and WAPF measures until we had a fluoride varnish and added ACT kid's mouthwash to his tooth brush. The ACT bit was recommended by a dentist. The decay got worse and quickly.    We were seeing much success using FMCLO, K2/D3, calcium phosphorus, transdermal mag, cell salts, MI Paste, Squiggly Toothpaste, lots of eggs and cheese.    There's a relatively new procedure called HealOzone and it's...
There's something called a  posterior tongue tie. The tongue is tied near the back and it's very difficult to see. It looks nothing like the classic heart shaped tongue you'll find online. It's most often missed. The child needs to be laying down and you'll need to push on either side under the tongue to expose the frenum. My son just had his revised 12 days ago. There's a tongue tie support group on facebook with over 850 members and there's tons of information and...
Yes, it's the same. The HVBO did nor work in our home. We bought it in the bottle and using a syringe to get it out was a nightmare and it gave our son some very loose stools. We've got Thorne's K2/D3 on order. But, I know many people who love the HVBO.
Yes, get it fixed. FYI : Lip tie and Tongue Tie usually go hand in hand. I was so worried about his lip tie and decay, I was shocked to find out he had a posterior tongue tie. This kind of tie is almost invisible but causes restricted tongue movement, speech issues, and can cause oral aversion with some foods. Nursing was not horribly painful for me, but it was a challenge and painful in the beginning and was uncomfortable later one.    Children with lip and tongue...
We use a chelated zinc from twinlabs, but brainchild nutritionals has an awesome liquid zinc. Our child just never has enough food in his tummy to not make him vomit. They have an inexpensive sample size to try out.    We also used a calcium phosphate powder from Freeda. I add it to food or mix with water and give it to him in a syringe.    For mag we use nettle tea or magnesium bath soaks. Oral magnesium supplements can cause stomach upset ( diarrhea ) with some...