or Connect

Posts by choochootwo

I hope this helps. These were taken 14 days apart. The left shows decalcification. Notice how the teeth appear scratchy? See the darker lines running from top to bottom on the teeth? That's also enamel loss and decay. The icky tooth next to it started that way and went bad quickly. But, in the other photo you can see the enamel texture is much better, the dark lines are almost gone. Now, pay attention to the white lines alone the gumline in the first photo. That is early...
Hi Acaatee,    I somehow missed your reply! Sorry.    It sounds like you've got quite the plan going on. :)    The St. John's Wort was was recommended for my son by an herbalist who did muscle testing on him. It provides liver support and yes, it did help his appetite and demeanor.    Don't worry about the television. It happens. :) We have 12 recorded episodes of Noggin's Oswald on DVD and I don't think our house would ever be clean or dinner prepared if...
beckington,    I have a 22 month old son with a lip tie and a tongue tie and I just found out about it 2 months ago. We still nurse and it's not painful. I struggled in the beginning and thought it was normal. He fell on and off the breast, had colic/reflux. He now has early childhood tooth decay and some speech problems ( but not too bad ), all caused by the lip tie. I have to add his lip tie is not one that goes under the palate, but still caused problems. I've...
Once we did the cell salts, FMCL, and Butter Oil his appetite really did increase, so maybe hers will too. His demeanor also got much, much better. But, we caved and he had some grains and his appetite tanked again. Your nutritionist is right. If you do too many things at once, you won't know which one is working or if one is not tolerated well, you won't know which one it is.    For zinc, I use Twinlab Natural Chelated 50 mg capsules. I open the capsule and put half...
I reread my post and see I may have misled about the iodine. We ARE doing the iodine. We were already doing the other things and added the iodine. We do two drops on a toothbrush, twice a day.  After that we brushed with Squiggle toothpaste, but I've now made my own herbal/remineralizing paste that I prefer over squiggle, and then I used a clean finger and put MI Paste over his teeth, 30 minutes later I pack the cavities with Pascalite clay. 
Here's what we did for our son regarding cell salts :    The 6x dosage 3 times a day, two tablets of each :    Bioplasma, Calcium Phosphate, and Calcium Fluoride ( not be confused with sodium fluoride found in toothpastes ), and we also did Silica because he had/has gut issues, Silica helps with calcium absorption. Vitacost has the cheapest price I've found. If you're nursing, I think you should take them too.    Word has it to take them separately. I didn't....
Acaatee,    I don't know much about candida. But, there's tons of information on the site here. You can search for information here or post a question about. I bet you'll get lots of suggestions. 
Acaatee,   My understanding is the calcium fluoride is found in nature. I would suggest you call the manufacturer of the cell salts you're curious about if you have questions. The cell salts only have two ingredients, the active ingredient and a milk based ingredient. I'm sure you can google it to find more information.    You're certainly welcome to use a food like oysters for your daughter if you think you can get her to eat them. That doesn't work so well with...
Phathui5 :    Sorry! I missed your question. He specifically told me to put two drops of povidine or lugol's iodine on my son's toothbrush and brush his teeth with it. There's some pretty compelling information about povidine iodine and ECC. He also said MI Paste, cell salts, absolutely no sodium fluoride, cod liver oil, grass fed dairy, and xylitol. He also said absolutely no grains. We were doing all of that but the iodine. The decay has slowed on his top teeth,...
Thanks!