or Connect

Posts by choochootwo

Hi Kamsmama,    Yes we are.    Smeep :    Thank you so much for your informative links! I could not find the facebook group but would love to find it. Can you point me in the right direction? 
I can't find information on this anywhere. He's not biting me, it's not like a bite. He has cavities ( upper, in his molars ), but they seem to cause him no pain at all. I don't feel his two year molars coming in, but when I press my finger down where they will be, he does bite down. I try to push my breast back farther in his mouth, but he resists.    The gnawing thing about several weeks ago and no matter position we were in, it hurt. It felt like a snaggle tooth....
If you're noticing decalcification or enamel loss in addition to cavities, you may want to give cell salts, fermented cod liver oil, butter oil, and transdermal magnesium a shot to help her existing teeth. Our son is all of the above and we'll be adding zinc and digestive enzymes.    I her stool frequently contains undigested food or is soft and yellow I would recommend an enzyme. Oftentimes celiac babies do have some sort of leaky gut from being exposed to gluten...
Carmen :         I agree, simpler is better with Little Ones.      My son is in the same boat. No sugar, no juice, no soda. There are several different factors that can contribute to ECC. C-section birth is one, as is lip and tongue tie. Leaky gut, high fevers in infancy. Celiac Disease. The list goes on and on. I blamed myself for a long time. I picked through every thing I did, wondered what I could have done better. Sometimes it just happens the way it...
I don't think it sounds lame at all. I think it sounds just right.   I don't have any advice, just wanted to let you know I'm really sorry. Our son as ECC too and I know how heart-wrenching these decisions can be. **super big hugs**
We have a 21 month old that within minutes after eating a strawberry and kiwi started saying "Mouth!" and rubbing his fist inside his mouth and around his mouth. We developed very small bumps all around his mouth, a little under one eye and pin-prick sized bumps inside his lip. We gave him benadryl and it went away fairly soon. He also can't digest a lot of fruits. We're still dealing with diarrhea from the time mentioned above.    He's always loved strawberries, he...
I would find a holistic DDS that works with children. You can purchase calcium fluoride cell salts. This type of fluoride is naturally occurring and is not like the synthetic stuff that's added to tap water. Did you want to ask the dentist why not just have your child drink three glasses of tap water? :)   Don't ever feel apprehensive about asking questions. You're the parent and have your child's best interest at heart.    I took our 20 month old son to a family...
I don't have any advice about the allergy thing, but wanted to pass along some information I just learned. I was actually just cruising this section looking for something else when your post's title caught my eye. There's a genetic mutation called MTHFR that I've been learning about because I believe our family is a carrier. What's very interesting is 98% of the people who are Autistic also have this gene. There's been some recent treatment with Methyl B12, and also...
Hi Everyone,    I'm a bit confused by an event today and am looking for some advice from other Mamas that have been there.    A little background : We have a 21 month old boy who has what we suspect is a leaky gut. He cannot digest some fruits and veggies. Has never had a problem with raw dairy, meat, butter, or eggs. When he's given grains after about a week or so he'll get sick, sometimes just a runny nose,  in the past, prior to diet changes it would be a...
Hi MorninBurst,    Please listen to AdinaL. Decay moves very quickly and it's absolutely possible to have decay at that young of an age. My son is 21 months old and has moderate decay on 7 teeth and decalcification on 3 more, so all but one tooth has some sort of decay. I first noticed some brown spots on his upper molars when he was about 13 months old, but everyone ( including the doctor ) convinced me it was iron staining. Fast forward 7 months to a month ago and...