or Connect

Posts by prayinghard

Hello all...writing from my phone so just dropping in quick.   SIlver and Aura:  So glad to see the two of you around!  I have missed you!   Blue:  Safe travels!  Hope you find your mom doig well.   AFM:  Nothing....  Go back to RE on Monday and we will go from there.   Have a great weekend!
Vegan:  Thinking about you!!!   Renavoo:  I had partial med coverage for 3 cycles and I am done with that now apparently.  If I had known that I would have saved it for IVF and not used it for the IUI.  Of course, at the time, and in my mind, I never thought that I would have to do IVF.  Live and learn.  My medical insurance will cover diagnostics at the RE, but no fertility treatments.  So, There is not too much to be jealous about.  But every little bit helps!  I...
Debbie:  Can I ask why you felt you needed 5 days of bedrest post transfer?  Did you not feel well?  Were you in pain?  I have no idea what to expect.   2sweet:  Yes, bedrest is for 5-7 days post transfer in my Re's office.  Also, no work the day of retrieval, but I don't think bedrest is required.  Just rest, and I beleive that is mostly because you are post anesthesia.  That will be good for me because anesthesia always makes me sick, so I will probably need to be...
sweetsparrow:  so glad you have joined us.  Here is hoping that you will not have to think about IVF b/c 1/17 will be great news!   AFM:  Yes, I did see the Re today.  Looks like everything is on track.  Have another appointment for the 23rd if I do not start to bleed before then.  RE said that I may not, and that is ok.  Suppression working well.  Will start the gonaditropins based on what happens next.  We went ahead and ordered another bottle of lupron and the...
Vegan:  I know that it is easy to say, and tough to do, but try not to worry.  Maybe your embies are just moving slowly and  the others will still fertilize.  And always remember...it only takes one.  I am praying for you and that you get your BFP soon!   RCR:  Enjoy that wine.  Sure am jealous.  Thanks for having one for me!    Blue:  Sorry to hear that you had all that trouble from your blood draw.  I wonder if your blood glucose dropped from not eating.  It...
Hi there!  Hope all is well.  Just a quick update.  I am a little frustrated today.  When I started the Lupron I asked the RN twice when to come back and both times she said to call when I started to bleed from the Lupron.  Then I called last Friday and spoke to another office person to verify that I did not need to come in this past Tuesday (I made the appointment before I got AF), and she said no that the appointment had already been cancelled.  So...  this AM I get a...
Blue:  I did answer some of your questions about intralipids on my last posts.  Did you have more specific questions?  I started the lupron a week ago today, so AF (or just bleeding from the lupron.  Not sure if it is considered on e and the same) should be soon I would think.  Did you decide if you were going to go see your mom?  Are they travelling?   RCR:  Glad the Dh is being flexible for you.  Some things just are more important than others!  I know that I am...
Blue:  So sorry to hear about your mom.  I pray that she stays strong and comes out of this ok.  So gald that your RE's seem to be working together now for your benefit.  That is the way that it should be.  Yes, the intralipids are pre-made in a bag or bottle.  Nothing needs to be mixed.  The Re said that I should start to bleed 7-10 days after starting the lupron, so I am guessing any day now, then I start to stim.   Renavoo:  Still on the lupron....  Just...
Hello All!    Laggie:  I totally understand where you are coming from.  I am sorry that you feel you need to leave us, but I hope that you stalk often.  I will miss you and continue to pray for your miracle.   Kewpie:  Congratulations!   Your babies are beautiful!  How are you feeling?   Vegan:  Everything is sounding right on track for you.  I am so excited for you.  This cycle is going to be the one...I just know it!  Your lining has responded so great to...
Hi all:  I don't have time tom do all personals but I am thinking of all of you!  Just a few quick ones.....   Alpha and Blue:  Your dogs are just beautiful.  I love the pictures!  They just melt my heart....   Alpha and Mole:  Congratulations to both of you.  So happy that we are getting some BFP's around here...  Twins seem to be the pattern!   Vegan:  I am sorry that you are stressing!  Take comfort in what many of the others have said about finding more...