or Connect

Posts by familycastle

My dd age 4.5 goes to bed around 8pm and wakes up around 7-7:30am. She has been like that since age 2. I don't think I will be this lucky with subsequent children!
     Saw this post and have to share my experience. My grandmother's street is EXACTLY like yours. Full of kids. Full of responsible parents who all work together to keep an eye out on any neighbourhood children. Over the years there have been many different kinds of families. I've seen/ met children who would do exactly what you are describing, and parents who were really hard to take. I do have to say that eventually, if the neighbourhood is close enough to each other,...
I am throwing a Halloween party soon, and I was looking for some easy entertainment as well. So I decided to rent an inflatable bouncy castle, because I've seen kids jump for hours on them and man will it be easy. The company does all the set-up/ take down. It's not cheap mind you, but definitely easy.
I am new here, but I think cutting out dairy just to check for intolerance is a great idea. Also, applying tea tree oil topically just to keep the area clean may help. Hope you figure out the cause or it disappears soon!