or Connect

Posts by outdoorsy

Jenny - Sorry about the BFN, but there's still time -- still some hope this cycle! I hope you get your BFP!     THANK YOU SO, SO MUCH to everyone for the congratulations on my BFP. Sphinxy, I love the "round of applause," and I also really appreciate the people who thread-crashed from QP&P --- I hope to join you soon! Tandy, I'm glad we're due date buddies! And SunandEr, I live *very* close to you. Are you members of the South Shore LGBT parents' group that started...
Can anyone comment on Jordan vs. South Shore? Aside from the fact that South Shore has a NICU?
  BFP! No one is more surprised than me. It was a digital "pregnant."   I just want to say for people who are worried about symptoms that there was no legitimate difference between symptoms this month and last month's BFN. I did sort of overeat this week, but I probably would have done that anyway, as I certainly have during previous TWWs.   I also want to send my fondest hopes and wishes to Invitn, Krista (kgulbransen), and anyone I missed who has been here...
4 p.m. -- Feels like AF will be here tomorrow. God. It's not really a cramp, but a little pain -- like the pain of my lining getting ready to bail. I am beside myself.
Sphinxy, I'm sorry. It always sucks, even when you've just started trying. But take heart - it seems it hardly ever happens on the first try for us IUIers. And you've got practice now that may help next time.  
Invitn -- I'm so very, very sorry. I've experienced some (not all, I know) of what you have, and it's very disheartening. Don't give up. Thinking of you!   Sphinxy - Sorry about the early BFN. Good luck with your re-test!   To EVERYONE in the TWW -- We are lucky to be here. Best of luck to all of us for a BFP this cycle!   AFM - 12 DPO. Planning to test on 14 DPO. Thought I felt a little menstrual in bed this morning, but now I'm not so sure. AF may get here...
It's very wrong for lesbians to act like a bi woman who is married to a man is "hiding" or lying to herself --- unless, of course, she IS hiding by having secret affairs with women without being in an open relationship. But assuming she's not, I equate this to the situation where people see a man with certain mannerisms and say that he's gay and in denial, even though he says he's straight. It's not for any of us to say what someone else's sexuality is, no matter what...
Welcome, SunandEr!   Pokey -- Congrats on graduation! We'll miss you over here. Don't forget to check back!   Granite - I'm not big on herbals, but kept hearing about vitex, so I asked my midwife. She said the science isn't very clear on the canceling-out issue, but she recommended not mixing it with Clomid to be on the safe side.   AFM -- 9 DPO and status quo. Feeling totally normal, with no phantom "symptoms" whatsoever.
Erin - WOW!!! Congratulations!       Pokey -- good luck with the beta!   San Diego -- I'm curious, how many follies did you have that caused the doctors to talk to you about twins?   Sphinxy, Jenny, and mrsandmrs -- Good luck in your TWWs! Strength!   Granite - Clomid made my O a little earlier, but that doesn't happen for everyone. Hang in there! You will get to your insem soon.   AFM -- 8 DPO. I am very tempted by the early testing success on...
Invitin - I'm sorry to hear about the polyp, the new procedure, and the chance that you might not be able to insem this month. But it sounds like your doc is taking the right approach, waiting to see how it really looks in hopes that you can still insem! I don't have any experience with that sono thing. Good luck! I hope it's painless and that you get to insem!