or Connect

Posts by sweetlass

Hi i was when got work reguarly.they admitted dont have much work fro uk. butler are rubbish dont bother unless youve got lauguage skills then they good pay rates i think lionbridge were best overall.   in end all poor pay except some tasks which pay more.more skills you have more you can earn.
Hi i applied did exams over year ago took another year to be offered any work id forgotten about them. done work on and off from spring till this week.   then all sudden despite good feedback,good spam record to say services no longer required. no explaination and locked out of portal from next day which is today. ive mailed them to reply more info says keeping me on books for future projects...... pays very little money.........had good commincation with...
Hi......ive not had any work yet. the tasks are same for all us....to do internet search engine tests and rate information we find according to the lionbridge rating system that you will have learned while doing the 2 exams.   sometimes a small exam is required by each company your given tasks for.....afraid dont know any more than that as no hit apps given to me as yet. was told would be work available january 2012.   il update when there is.   hope ive...
Hi dont think matters if working full time....it is freelance so as when works available they give you some to do. im about to start anytime soon they contacted me to say apps/tasks be available for Uk in january.   hope that helps. the contract is for 1 year  may be ongoing after that if hot there targets and pleased with your standard of work.   sweetlass
Hi no you got that wrong they know im interested they said no tasks released as yet they waiting for clinets release work...then be in touch.   im feeling they dont have any work to give......why advertise if no work silly.
Hi well i was told i passed got the job just waiting for tasks be released that was over month half ago.ive had no work at all. none in nearly 2 months since being offered postion.   so im beginning think waste time no work available............   and ive kept in contact with them still nothing..........  
Hi anyone using this forum thread still?   I heard today after doing 1 survey exam then a English test.that i passed and am threw to waiting for tasks stage now. how much do they pay says varies depending on the task?   sweetlass
Hi all im new to this site........saw this thread having just applied 2nd time round to lionbridge im threw to seeing what results are for email survey test did it week ago still not heard.they said be back to me shortly. Ive also emailed leapforce to enquire if they got any Uk openings.     are there are other assesor companies around.......i need work asap..........id orgianlly failed written exam for lionbridge so had wait 3 months they contacted me asking if...
Hi i applied before failed 1 test......2nd time round feeling good thus far,just done the survey    mini test. I been following this thread just joined today. can anyone give me info of other companies also looking for internet assesment role as i saw somebody mention that on this thread earlier.   they are good company have quick professional responses all time.   hoping pass next steps. sweetlass