or Connect

Posts by kklotz121

Okay, so I'm only 8DPO so it is still early...however, I ALWAYS get my BFPs at 8 or 9DPO. The first two I took were the evil blue dye tests but I didn't have access to anything else at the time so that's what I went with. I know you all don't tweak those and that's totally fine...just ignore them. :) The FRER tests were both super duper 'not barely there' faint so i counted them as negative and walked away....I left them in a bad spot and my 2 year-old daughter...
I am looking for any of these books and wondering if anyone might have any that they are willing to sell? I have having a difficult time swallowing the cost of some of these online so I thought I would check here first. "Prenatal Yoga and Natural Childbirth" by Jeannine Parvati Baker "Childbirth Without Fear" by Grantly Dick-Read "The Natural Pregnancy Book" by Aviva Jill Romm "Magical Child" by Joseph Chilton Pearce "Conscious Conception" by Jeannine Parvati...
Yes! An 18 page thread was very intimidating but after 3 days I have it all read! You ladies have inspired me to give this a shot! I am going to be placing my order today but am still trying to decide which layout to purchase..I'm thinking the one that shows a whole week at a time but not sure. Any recommendations? I'm so excited to get started with this...My house is an absolute cluttered MESS! I have little piles of laundry in every room in my house, it's disgusting!...