or Connect

Posts by wp135

Welcome ladies!  I'm glad to have some company!   I've had mild cramping for about 5 days now and it's slowly subsiding.  At first I thought it was AF starting but then I was late and got my positive.  I've heard it's normal, but I never had it with my first.   Last time my morning sickness started at about 6 weeks.  Although it was all day for about 4-6 weeks with nausea and a headache.  I lived on strawberries, chocolate milk and freezies for a while because it...
I can't remember where I read it but after you get one positive OPK I was told to stop testing and that ovulation would occur within 24 hours.  Have you tried poas.com?  There is lots of information there on HPTs and OPKs.   Thanks ladies!  I guess I can be moved to success stories!  Hopefully I'll see some of you in the March 2013 DDC!   Thanks for the support, it was great having people to obsess with and to learn from.  Good luck to all of you!  I'll probably...
Hello out there!  I guess I'm the first one here so I'll start with an intro.   I have a 13mo son and #2 is due March 2nd 2013.  I look forward to meeting other March mommies!
Thanks!  My cramping has pretty much disappeared and I'm pretty bloated.  As long as that's a sign of a sticky baby I'm happy!   I'm wondering if my thoughts of not having anymore kids is a bit of nursing aversion and my body trying to tell me something.  DS hasn't been nursing much lately and as much as I'm pushing the night weaning (which is going well) I don't want him to wean completely.   My friend got a BFP after a 4 rounds of clomid too so we're pretty...
BFP!  I really wasn't expecting it either!  I've been crampy and bloated for the past couple of days so I was expecting AF on schedule today.  This morning I checked my cervix and it was high and very hard, when AF arrives it's super low and open so I tested with an internet cheapie and it had a faint line; I did a blue dye test and it's very faint too.  I'm still very crampy so I don't know what the deal is with that, hopefully I'm not about to miscarry.  I'll let you...
I have been away for a loooong time and it feels so good to be back!    585+100+60=725.
Boo Jr's Mom.   I'll be 10DPO tomorrow but I'm not going to test.  My friend and I are going to test on Saturday morning and see what happens.  Turns out we O'd on the same day so our due dates will be March 2nd.  I have no pregnancy symptoms but I have been super bitch the past 5 days so I don't know if that means anything.  It's nothing like the severe PMS I had while my body was getting back to normal cycles after having DS.   After dealing with DS the past...
I'll be 10DPO on Wednesday but I'm going to try and hold off testing until Saturday.  We'll see how that plan goes!  
Congratulations Letileon!  I find it so amazing that our bodies tell us things through dreams.   Welcome to all the newbies as well!   I'm at 4DPO although I think it might be 5.  My positive OPK was the same day as O pains so I'm counting from that day, FF is counting from the next day.  It was my first OPK this cycle and the next day it was negative.  Any who... I'm patiently waiting, just scarffed down a bag of chips and had some horrible lower back pain...
I'm so excited!  I usually O around day 21 and I just had my first +OPK and ovulation pains on day 17!  I was really worried that I'd ovulate late since DS has been nursing like crazy and I'm pretty sure he's getting his 12mo molars right now.  My best friend is going through IF treatments and it looks like our O dates line up exactlly this month!  I have always wanted to be pregnant with a close friend, hopefully things work out!