or Connect

Posts by MamaLeslie

I can only speak for myself, but I expect people to have better and worse weeks. I don't feel at all let down! Keep moving forward, and make today a better day. Hugs!
Good morning! I was a little worried about weigh-in this a.m. since AF arrived on the weekend, and having been too sick to exercise much last week (but not too sick to eat!)... but I'm at 164 this morning, which is less than last week, so that's good!
I'm having a slow start, as I have been sick and feverish since Tuesday. I did go for a long walk today, and hope to feel up to something more vigourous tomorrow. Diet has been crappy, since I have no energy and have been making easy/fast/not as balanced food for kids and scrounging, rather than putting in any effort. Planning to make some tom kha broth tonight so I can make easy soups for a few days.   Go team Orange! (Orange is my son's favourite colour)
Hi!   I'm Leslie. I am a single mumma to 3: 10 year-old twin girls and a nearly 8 year-old boy. I have had a very stressful year, and am looking for work.    I am starting at 165 lbs. My ultimate goal is 130. For this challenge, my goal is 155 lbs.   Starting measurements: height: 5' 6" (not expecting this to change ;) waist: 33" (I still think I have a 28" waist) bust: 38.5" hips: 45"   Exercise. I am planning to do some videos at home in the...
I think I'm going to join. I need some support in this area, having gained about 15 lbs in the past year or so. Ready to get the scale moving the other way, but I need people to check in with. I'm no good at sticking to it just for me.
Sorry for the less than helpful suggestion. I must gave a super-powered vacuum! Nice improvising! My closet has a wrap around shelf, and I can kinda wedge them in so they don't fall. Hmm... I will think on ways to keep them from slipping off the shelf.
You can vacuum the air out with them in a garbage bag, too. I fold them, stuff them in a bag, and deflate them. Then they take up a lot less space.
I don't know if you were referring to me, wickedmama, but I know I have skills, but I don't know how to find a group of people who are interested in getting into this with me in Canada, especially since I can't put in a cash share toward a land purchase or anything. I totally agree that it's so weird how we seem to have fled from the whole idea of having a supportive community working together to help each other out- everything is so competitive instead of cooperative. I...
I have about 650 square feet on the main floor and about 550 somewhat usable sq feet in the basement. We are myself, two 10 year olds and a 7 year old.
I always let my "unpaper" dry before putting it in whatever laundry container, but really, I grew up without paper towels, just washcloths and towels. It's the same as I do with my dishcloths. Let them dry overnight, then into the hamper to wash with towels. I only use one or two a day.   How many do you anticipate using each day? I just hang mine on my little over the cupboard door style towel rack. It can hold three if need be.