or Connect

Posts by amicrazy

Well I posted that post sometime back, but not much has really changed. I'm still with him fighting o the same fight. It's really hard when you truly love each other. I've learn to deal with it a little better, I guess. I was glad to see that I'm not crazy, that there is other women out there that feel the same way. My advice would have to be, (Think this is what helped me). I pretty much would leave or had an excuse every time one of his kids would come to visit. I...
Astrogirl--- Your last comment about you would be thrilled to have a man like that in you life who puts his daughter in so high reguards. Becareful what you wish for. I'm here to tell you just how hard this is. I have children myself and love them very much. But, I think you get to a point in your life where you want just you and your husband. Of course you'll see your kids and still do for them as much as you can. But hell when is the cut-off? I'm in a simular...
I really don't think I have a chip on my shoulder. Im going to back up to the begining. I was married to an abusive man both verbally and physically. To me and my three children. I felt like I had no way out, no money or place to go. Finally I got out browed money from my parents, and left. My life was happy just me and my kids. I met my husband (now husband) about one year after my divorce. I didn't want a relashionship, but it happen. I saw what a wonderful daddy he...
I can't help but feel always left out. Although, he always includes me in everything he does with his kids I can't bring myself to do so. Just the other night his girls were both at his house, just dictating to him what he needs to do for their brother. And MOM said Tell your Daddy to do this and that. Im like what the hell. Then they sat around like two little girls telling there daddy how they need this and that. And you ask the question does he do things for me? Yea...
Again feeling bad, seems like nothing will change. Where I from the weather is crazy bad tonight. His daughter wanted him to make her special dish tonight and he did. Now he's driving 30 mintues to bring it to her, in the worst weather in a long time. Soooooooooo I 'm home alone and praying he's going to be okay. IDk anymore sick of complaing, need to do something. Sure He's a GREAT DADDY yea I get it, and really can be a great husband. But ......wish he was here with me...
PixieAlly I guess if that's what she want that's okay. But poor darling she's going to probably end up alone. I love my kids, but do one day want to live for me. God has blessed us with our children I get it. But sooner or later they are going to leave the nest, and then what. A medaling mother-in-law, no one wants that. But as my situation, I put up with it. As far how long IDK, gowing very hired though.    
Broodywoodsgal Wow, I don't know what to say. I mean your so right. I do hold on to alot of resentment, something I think I like to. Maybe I feel I'll hurt him first so he don't hurt me. He is a good man, but I just want him  not have to be told what to think what to say what to feel. You know, women want men to figure that out on there on. I only pray that I could be as calm as what you wrote. I just know that's not going to happen. What you wrote that's what my husband...
It just seems like we can never just be alone, without his phone going off all the time. I'm sorry we are both getting up in age and just want to spend alone time with him. Is that selfish? I love my children with all my heart, but I've given,helped,encouraged,love you name it I did for my children. Now I want to start living for me, enjoying my life with my husband. Just this weekend my husband and I went to his Christmas party. On the way his daughter calls (to ask for...
No, it's reall not about the money. My children's Daddy is a dead beat, so I've always taken care of my kids. I love my job, and make a good living. I'm very capable of taking care of myself. I bought my own car after my husband and I married, and I still pay the notes on it. I pay all my own bills. I don't plan on quiting my job that was never a question.  
I truly feel if I would quite my job, I don't know if I would trust him to "take care of me". I know I wouldn't quit anyway I love my job. I don't understand why I put up with this, guess it's the way he sweet talks. He truly promises me he's gunna: Sign over half the house to me, or I'm going to start looking for a new house for us. So far it's all been talk. He's claim is he wants to retire in the next 5 to 7 years and travel. He don't want a note. So then I say you...