or Connect

Posts by amicrazy

I was very well aware of his children. His daughter lived with us for 1 years. What I did know was four years later, he still pays her, house note, car note, car insurance, cell phone, utility bills, colledge, clothes, food, gas, and everything else. While I work and pay me own bills. It gets quite annoying. I only want my hunsband to take care of me like that.  
I just don't understand this Step-Family thing. I guess I was okay with it in the beginning, just because I thought that how it all worked. Meaning the finance thing. I knew going into this we live in a community property state, and everything we had going into the marriage was separate. So signing the pre-n wasn' t a big deal. But over the years it's become heart ache. The house that we live in (him only now) is his, not mine. It was his parents home, so as comfortable...
Thanks for the advice, and it is being taken into consideration. I read everything to my husband tonight, and truly think he realizes how I feel. Something it takes a total stranger and by stander to help out, and think that is what has happen tonight. ....... Guess we will see. Just know I deserive better in life, and if this dosent help I have to move on.
My husband and I have been married for 5 years. My husband has a great paying job with other income as well. We get alone very well, as long as his kids stay away. This is pretty much how our life was when we were still living together, and what really gets my goat: If I cook Sunday lunch my children will be there timely to eat. His will roll in around 5 or 6 in the evening, and his son and daughter in law with their baby will show up around 8 at night. They eat and...
I want to be heard!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to stand on the highest mountain and scream I AM YOUR WIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love my kids with all my heart, and would and do, do everything for them. But I know when enough is enough. It's hard for me to say NO to my kids, buts its way harder for him when it comes to his. I really feel the need to vent today, and thanks to all that is listening (reading). I really know its time for me to move on, it's just hard because...
Our finances are very much seperate. I pay my bills and (kids stuff) and he pays his. We never combined our money ever. He's youngest is 22 (girl) mine is 17 (boy). I hate being around both his girls, because it usually consist of all what they need from him. I sitting there thinking "Hello what about the things I want." I have a good paying job and don't need his money to pay anything for me, but the option would be nice. I'll call myself middle age, but sooner or later...
I'm so glad I found this website, even if I get no responds just knowing I'm not crazy I feel better.
Reading your post is like reading into my life. If you crazy your not alone!!!!!!!! I have two of those to try and compete against. Don't you feel it's a competition sometimes? I don't have any advise other than except it or do something about it. I've moved out, it's been 4 months. I go to visit my Husband and of course one of his children needs something, and their I go to the back of the line. So even not living in the same house, we still have the same trouble. THEY...
I have been married to my husband for 5 years. I have three children, and he has three children. All young adults, the problem is  I'm so jealous of the girls and daughter in law. I see my husband always handing out money to them to take trips, buys them a new cars,etc... I work and help support two out of the three of my children, with no help from there Father at all. My husband will and has helped me out when I was in a bine. But, I can't help feel jealous. I have...