or Connect

Posts by FeralFox

We're in Fair Lawn, and desperately need the pox. Can you please e-mail me at sidhewf at gmail dot com? My son is already in kindergarten, so we need it soon!
Updated to here.  Congrats all!
That's a lovely name. :-)
Updated.  Congrats midstream and rebecca on your easy natural births!
Sarah, hang in there, it will get better!  Once you get over the hump with weight gain, nursing will get a little more back to normal, and you can concentrate more on getting her latched well.  I went through something very similar with my son, so I know how frustrating it is, and I understand the self blame.  But it *will* get better.  By three months, you'll be doing great and this will just be a memory.  I'm sorry your MIL is such a PITA about it.  I hope she goes...
1stTimeMama, congrats on having your baby, and what a story you'll have to tell about her delivery!  I'm so sorry for what you're going through right now, and I hope you'll have your little one in your arms soon.
Monkey, we are there right now.  Sprout would not release the boob last night.  I "woke up" this morning feeling like a zombie.  She's been at it all day, too.  I keep telling myself that she's working hard to recover her birth weight and shed the last of the jaundice, and it helps to think of it that way, but it doesn't make me less tired.
I didn't lose my plug until I was in labor.  And even then I didn't lose the whole thing, just little bits and pieces.
It is within the range of normal, and it will get better.  *hugs* mama, I was there with my first, and it was miserable.  The good news is, after solving every possible problem we could possibly have, we breastfed to 2 years.  You will too, just stay patient, do what you can to comfort yourself, and remember that this will pass.  He'll get better at nursing, your breasts will get better at producing the right amount at the right time, and you'll start matching up...
Congrats ladies!  Updated to here.  We can't have too many more left at this point.